Olay "Pro-X" Advanced Cleansing System Reviews

December 15, 2017

My go to product.

My favorite body wash by far. Thick, luxurious lather. Lightly scented of shea butter. Leaves the skin softly scented, and touchable soft. If you have dry, sensitive skin like mine, this product is the very best.

December 12, 2017

Best I have found so far

After searching for a facial cleaning solution for a while I have narrowed down to this product. I will try a few more when this runs out but so far so good with this stuff.

September 13, 2017

best facial bar ever, i buy it all the time.

ive been using olay since I was 25 I find its the best for my face, I'm older now and people don't believe me when I say my age, now they could just be being nice but they all say I'm 10 yrs younger looking

July 17, 2016

I had been looking for a good cleansing brush for quite some time now. I was even thinking of getting the 200$ "Clarisonic" one from Sephora... But I saw this was on sale for $24.99 and decided to try it. And I'm so glad I did because I honestly love it so much! It's soft and gentle, but deep cleans so well. It makes your skin feel so smooth and clean! I like the cleanser it comes with but I also like using the brush with other cleansers too. Great buy! Love it!!