Olay Pro X Facial Brush Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #109 out of 125 in Cleansing Tools

June 09, 2016

Love this brush. It makes my complexion look fresh and bright. It is also priced way below it competetors price point. Purchased it from Amazon for less than 20.00. Great bargin

October 22, 2014

This is a good brush for travel or if you don't want to commit to an expensive face cleaning system. At $50 or under, the spinning function of this brush works much better than hands alone.

September 11, 2014

I bought this last week and my face broke out the next day... I usually always have clear skin so I was pretty mad about it. Today is about a week after and I can still see where I broke out, it's very faint but still not my usual complexion.

July 17, 2014

I had my doubts buying it, but it actually is a good gadget, the brush heads last a while, same with the battery life. Great product!

1.7/5

May 03, 2014

I bought this as the clarisonic is way to expensive, I was really hoping it would work but it did not clean my face well at all, makeup did not all come off and my face did not feel really clean. This did not clean my pores either. The price is great but that's about it. I would not recommend it.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender