Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion Advanced Cleansing System

Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion Advanced Cleansing System Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 269 in Facial Exfoliators

February 21, 2017

My daughter uses this facial cleanser daily and she has had excellent results. She has Oily skin and her face breaks out a lot. Since using this product her skin has not been so Oily and her pimples have diminished substantially. She is very happy with this product.

December 28, 2016

I always thought that a manual facial cleanser was just as effective as the other options, I mean, how difficult can it be? I've tried a couple cheaper options and it just enforced that opinion. Then I borrowed a friends Olay cleaning system and I LOVE it. It's a little pricy for me, but I love how I can still use which ever cleanser I prefer, but it seems to get my pores so much clearer. And it feels like my serums are better able to penetrate my skin too! I won't change until the find something new and better, until then, I'm sold on this little device!

March 10, 2016

This product is amazing! I have extremely dry skin that cracks and bleeds in the winter months. I use the microdermabrasion foam piece twice a week and the cleansing head on the other nights. The 3 speeds is wonderful, you're able to adjust the level of intensity that you need.
    I will continue to purchase this product!

February 08, 2016

I received this as a gift and was unsure if I'd like it. I love it! I really like the cleanser and my skin always feels great after using it. I really noticed the effects soon after using this system and the clarity of my skin has definitely improved since using it.

April 12, 2015

I really liked this product. I bought it soon after it came out. It's affordable and works well to clean my skin. It removed all the gunk out of my pores and exfolliated well. I used Purity Made Simple Cleanser with it.

April 06, 2015

I really loved it! You can see & feel the result once you use it!

January 26, 2015

Have not used a cleansing brush before was very pleased with the results. Skin felt cleaner, smother from one use. The thermal crystal polisher was great.

January 24, 2015

I absolutely love washing my face with this brush! It makes my skin brighter and provides a more intense clean washed face. This product is amazing to help clear up my acne. I have not tried the microdermabrasion option yet, however will try it out once all my acne is cleared-and thanks to the brush that will be soon!

October 24, 2014

I have acne prone skin and having this product has given me a thorough facial cleansing that keeps clogged pores at bay and reduces my susceptibility to terrible breakouts!

October 22, 2014

I bought this system a few months back & I have to say that I do enjoy using it. The system has 3 speeds & comes with both a cleansing brush & a microdermabrasion foam head, which is used to help polish the skin after cleansing. I think this is a great system for the price-point, and my pre-teen daughter uses it as well.

This product is battery operated so it is fully usable in the shower as it is waterproof. The only drawback is installing the batteries; it's not very easy to do. I do love the fact that is has 3 different speeds as well.
    One key point to note: some people complain of potential breakouts when first using this product: this is because it is bringing toxins to the skins' surface. This will go away after using it for a bit.