Good

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 302 in Facial Exfoliators

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to leave your skin with a regenerated clarity.Directions:Wet hands and face. Dispense product into hands. Work into a lather and massage gently onto face. Rinse thoroughly. As with other facial cleansers, avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

September 07, 2014

I would like to say first and foremost , that this product hands down the most inexpensive drugstore facial scrub.
    I am a mother of 2 and sometimes you have to juggle money and I came across this line (been using Olay for years now) for a bout a year to 2 now and ever since have not changed brands at all.
    you only need a pea size amount and you're good to go, there is alot of product so it will last you for awhile.
    The smell is not so bad either. And the result in over time use is just AMAZING!!!! I have been getting compliments on my skin ever since and I have been recommending this product to everyone.

May 29, 2014

I have tried many facial scrubs over the years but none have come close to doing half of what this one does. The smell is not off putting and makes your skin feel amazing afterwards. It doesn't dry your skin like other scrubs and between this and the facial serum my skin looks and feels amazing.