OLAY REGENERIST MICRO-SCULPTING CREAM Reviews

Good - 0

January 04, 2021

Silky smooth

This cream is amazing. Although super pricey. But we'll worth it in the long run. You don't need much. As a little goes a long way not only did it leave my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. But it smelled good. It last all day even when sweating which is a plus in my books.
    Helped with really dry skin around the nose. Definitely would recommend getting. Worth the $$

October 25, 2020

Feels great

Olay Regenerist cream is a great all around moisturizer. It has a light scent and does a great job of making my skin feel soft. I look forward to using this cream twice a day.

October 20, 2020

THE BEST Facial Moisturizer

I tried this product first through a little sample in the mail, and I was instantly hooked!

Just the one little sample had my face feeling so silky smooth, and hydrated ALL DAY!! No joke! It was amazing!

So... what did I do you ask? I went straight to the store and got me some Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream FULL SIZED (50ml)! Definitely my favourite facial moisturizer from now on!