Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash Vanilla Indulgence Reviews

July 30, 2017

Normally expensive but was on sale

This is normally quite pricey, but it was on sale so I thought I'd give it a try. I absolutely love the smell!!! It makes my skin so soft and smell so nice!

June 23, 2017

I love this body wash so much

I love this body wash so much!! My go to scent is vanilla and it smells good enough to eat!! I love the creamy formula that leaves your skin so soft and clean!! I truly feel mosturized after using this product and I just love the way I smell!!

April 30, 2017

I personally love Olay body washes! They are a essential all year round especially during the Winter! They are
    extremely soft, and gentle on the skin and make your skin feel smooth, soft, and moisturized! They have an extremely creamy texture that I love! They provide a great lather and also foam up as well! They are
    very affordable and easy to find at the Drugstore! I would definitely recommend!

January 05, 2017

Love the scent and how refreshed I feel after using
    I'm outdoors a lot and live by the ocean were the wind and cold in the winter cause my face to dry and get flaky Olay Ultra moisture bar has helped. Oh I forgot to mention the salt in the air tends to dry my skin.

December 19, 2016

This body wash cleans your skin and it does hydrate your skin.
    The only thing I didn't like about this body wash was the smell of "Vanilla Indulgence".
    It wasn't the best vanilla smelling body wash I've tried.
    I will try another scent, maybe it will smell better.
    I probably won't buy this one again but it does moisturizes your skin.

June 29, 2016

This Olay wash is one of my favourite body washes. It's gentle on skin, leaves your feeling soft and moisturized, and smells amazing. The whole line is fantastic, but the Vanilla Indulgence is my absolute fave!

June 25, 2016

The Olay body wash is one of my favourite body wash from Olay. It keeps the skin really smooth and prevents it from getting dry. The vanilla indulgence is a great scent.

June 25, 2016

This body wash has a delicate vanilla scent, provides great moisturizing all over the body. Leaves skin soft, not greasy, with a slight vanilla scent. Nice!

May 19, 2016

Super moisturizing body wash with lasting effects. Leaves skin soft and smooth, really rich lather and a delicious vanilla scent that is left on your skin for hours.

May 19, 2016

I have no issues with this body wash except the smell! It's so strong and sickening. I hate to waste products so i'll finish it but definitely won't be repurchasing. Really disappointing because I love Vanilla scented products.