Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

December 05, 2017

Brown spots fading

I just turned 40, am very pale and susceptible to sun spots. After 3 weeks of using this product under my regular moisturizer I am noticing visible fading of the dark spots!

1.3/5

October 12, 2017

Did not work for me

I was iffy about buying this product, but the girl at Sephora sucked me into buying it. I did not find that this product worked for me even after using it daily and using the whole bottle, hoping to spot a difference. Dries very quickly. It smells lovely though.

August 05, 2017

Get a boost!

I've been using Ole Henriksen's products for a few years now. I love this collagen booster because I see how it brightens and evens my skin tone. As a woman with dull skin, this is definitely a plus. All you need is two small pumps and you're good to go.

August 05, 2017

Glow from within naturally

I absolutely love this vitamin c serum and just restocked on it finally after going many months without it. I love the smell, the texture and how concentrated it is. I apply it every morning after washing my face and before moisturizer. Any chance I get to redeem 100 points for this at Sephora I grab one before they're gone!

July 24, 2017

Deeply nourishing without feeling sticky!

I've tried other vitamin C serums, and I find that they do tend to be a little on the sticky side, but I do enjoy their effectiveness. I received a sample of this from Sephora, and used it when I went traveling so that I didn't have to lug around my bit Drunk Elephant vitamin C serum. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly and easily the truth serum absorbed into my skin when I used it in the morning. It wasn't as sticky as the Drunk Elephant, and moisturizer layered very well over it. I find I have to dilute my Drunk Elephant serum with a hydrator, but since this wasn't all that sticky, I could put it right on. Definitely worth the try if you live vitamin C but hate the sticky aftermath!

June 06, 2017

This serum is truly amazing. Anytime someone asks me about it, I tell them that I could see the difference in my skin as soon as I started using it, and saw a difference when I stopped using it. It gives your skin an amazing bright glow, and evens out texture. I'm 30 and can see my skin tone gradually become more dull and less bright but this serum really helps give it that extra boost. I'm a skincare fanatic and always love testing out different brands and products. I recently purchase the vitamin c serum from Drunk Elephant but I didn't see the same - if any - results as the Truth Serum. I went back and exchanged it. The price point is on the high end, but it's worth every penny. And you can opt to use it only in the AM or PM. Definitely a great skincare investment.

May 30, 2017

I have been using this product for the last 7 or so years.
    It's part of my morning skin care routine. I use this after I tone my skin.
    Now, I'm not always sure if the product works but my skin looks healthy and I don't have a lot of pores or other blemishes. My skin also looks younger for my age.
    Further, I have had 2 babies and my skin is very sensitive following the birth of both my children. This means that there are a number of products that react to my skin. This one doesn't.
    I will continue using it.

April 30, 2017

I have been using it for years during the day. I wasn't ever really sure I this serum ever did anything for my skin. But since I didn't have other serums to use, I just kept using it. Well I did not not like the product, it sink in pretty fast, doesn't leave my skin sticky feeling, unless I used to much. I like the idea of what vitamin C does for your skin, as those are some of my concerns, hyper pigmentations, acne... But I haven't been using it now for at least 2 months and I haven't noticed a change in my skin. So again not sure if it really did much, as it's also in a clear jar, which I'm pretty sure vitamin C is light sensitive.

April 16, 2017

I baught this in the 3 lil wonders set for my birthday as ive been starting to get more into skin care. This product is beautiful i use this in my every day routine in the morning its speads very well and alittle goes a long way i find the citrus scent to be very awakening and enjoyable to start your day i also find it minimizes the look of my pores and has lightened my many freckles

April 04, 2017

I purchased the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum as part of a skin care set sold at an upscale cosmetics store. I have used it a approximately three times a week for about three months now.
    I like to apply it in the mornings after cleansing and before moisturizing. This serum is very smooth and silky and the citrus smell is lovely. A little goes a long way, I use two pumps for my entire face and neck. The packaging has recently changed so more may be needed with the new bottle design.
    I have normal to dry skin depending on the season and I find this serum works well for me, this serum claims to be suitable for all skin types including normal, dry, oily and sensitive. I believe it would be a good fit for all skin types. It is fast absorbing and leaves a smooth dry finish on the skin. This serum claims to be a solution for dryness, dullness and uneven texture as well as loss of firmness and elasticity. I have found it to be effective in combatting dryness and smoothing out my skin texture. The claim of helping aid in loss of firmness is still to be determined.
    The cost of this product in on the high side, close to $50 for one ounce. I would recommend trying a sample size before committing to purchasing.
    I have been very happy with the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum and plan on purchasing it again.