4.1/5
Ombrelle Face Cream SPF 60 Reviews

Ombrelle’s SPF 60 face cream contains revitalizing vitamins E and B5 and is specifically formulated for the delicate skin of the face. This moisturizing formula, which can be used alone or in combination with your daily moisturizer, holds patented filtration system that provides broad spectrum photostable protection against UVA and UVB rays. Visit lorealparis.ca for more information.

July 09, 2017

Light, non greasy sun protection.

This is the best protection I have found for my face. I work outside and started to develop dark spots on my face while using just 15 and then 30 SPF. This lotion is light, non greasy and lasts for hours. I reapply it once during the day. I have not had dark spots for a few years now. I love this product and won't go outside without it.

April 10, 2017

I bought this because I've decided I need to start protecting my skin from the sun more often. It's very watery, so a little goes a long way and it just glides right on your skin. It's very, very light. I don't think I've ever used a facial sunscreen this nice. It also doesn't leave my face feeling oily, which is a huge plus for me! It does have quite a smell to it, which kind of puts me off of it a bit.. overall, it's a pretty good product. I'll likely buy this again.

January 22, 2016

I use this sunscreen under my makeup nearly every day. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, does not lead to any breakouts and thoroughly protects from sunburn. It does apply slightly greasy, but that's to be expected with sunscreen.

June 15, 2015

Good product! You can put it before make-up.

October 25, 2014

Recommended by medical doctors. Great product and moisturizer. Love this product

May 06, 2014

This is one of the best drugstore sunscreens that I have tried..it glides on, doesn't a white cast as some mineral sunscreens do and actually makes my skin look look and feel better.

June 28, 2011

This is convenient for travel, and does shield me from the sun. Though my sensitive skin does not do well with all the cream (it breaks out like crazy!) I have to say that my face remained burn-free the entire summer that I wore it.