O.N.E. Coconut Water Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 324 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

O.N.E. is 100% natural coconut water, which is the water inside a young green coconut. It is naturally filtered for nine months through the dense fibers of the coconut creating a nutritious, pure and refreshing isotonic beverage. O.N.E. is 100% natural and has five essential electrolytes, more potassium than a banana, no added sugars, no fat, no cholesterol and no preservatives.

May 30, 2017

This coconut water is amazing, is purchase this for the whole family. We tend to stay away from the high sugar juices for our children and we offer this as an alternative which they absolutely love and obviously full of nutrients as well!

2.0/5

March 08, 2017

After hot yoga, I was sweating and thirsty, so thought I would try something natural and healthy. O.N.E Coconut Water seemed to fit the bill. I was disappointed. I didn't like the smell and found it difficult to drink. It wasn't refreshing and did nothing for my thirst. To me....it tasted artificial. Because I hate throwing anything out, I took it home and disguised it in a smoothie and that was OK, but I won't be running out to purchase O.N.E. Coconut Water anytime soon.

1.3/5

October 02, 2016

The packaging was good unfortunately the content wasn't. I've had canned coconut water and real coconut water and this one just doesn't live up to its name. It tasted off and less of a coconut water. I will never purchase this drink ever again.

October 02, 2016

This coconut water tastes disgusting when you first drink it because it has a very bland taste, almost like water but with an odd scent. I got used to it because I don't drink a lot of water and it hydrates my body well so now I actually like the taste. Its a good alternative to water and it encourages me to drink more.

1.8/5

October 02, 2016

Worst Coconut water I have ever had. It tastes off. I dunno how to describe it but it just tastes nasty. I think it's a bit pricey too. I will not buy this again.

September 21, 2016

I love coconut water - tried just about every brand now. O.N.E. Coconut Water is up there with the best I have had so far - not sweet, refreshing if served cold, but it is the most expensive too. If you can buy it caselot or on sale, maybe then it's a better deal. For now I will stick with my no name brand, tastes the same.

2.0/5

September 19, 2016

ugh.....GROSS! I was parched one day and decided to buy this as a quick drink at our local Starbucks....I gagged on the first sip. It almost made me sick to think how much money I spent on it, so I tried to take another sip but I just couldn't stomach it...I gave it to my boyfriend to see if he could drink it but he said it was the most disgusting thing he's ever tasted. He now teases me when I'm thirsty, asking me if I'm going to buy coconut water....um no...never again

September 17, 2016

This coconut water is one of the better ones. It's smooth and doesn't have all of the fibrous debris that some have. It's an excellent electrolyte beverage with low calories.

September 17, 2016

With price matching and coupons, I got this very I expensively. I did not like it straight out of the can, found it a little thick, but my son loved it and found it very thirst quenching. I have now been using it with some curry for making East Indian chicken, and it is perfect. Will definitely buy this for my son and for using as a cooking ingredient.

0.7/5

July 15, 2016

This is by far the worst thing i have ever tasted. Tastes like salty puke. Would never drink this even if i was super parched and there was nothing elsee around... Gross