4.1/5
Vita Coco Coconut Water Reviews

September 27, 2021

The best coconut water

This drink is soooo refreshing and is the most similar to coconut water. I discovered it this year and I was very satisfied with that drink. I am obsessed 😋. The only thing is that it is quite pricey.

September 24, 2021

Great single serve option

Like I said, I love coconut water. This case can often be found at Costco but I prefer to purchase when there's an offer on it. The single serve makes it very convenient and I love that it's not from concentrate.

July 06, 2021

Refreshing and perfect for summer

I don't like drinking water and my skin suffers a lot with dehydration, especially on hot summer days. Drinking Coco Vita coconut water, not has an amazing flavour, it is the perfect hydration powerhouse! I feel so refreshed and perfect pairing for any kind of meal. It is my go to drink and my kids love drinking for it. The small packaging is perfect size to pack with drive trips or snacks for kids to bring with them. Recommend.

October 07, 2020

Best coconut water so far feels like Natural coconut water

I like this coconut đŸ„„ water it feels like natural coconut water not like the others I have tasted in the market they feel processed and not real. A little expensive but worth the extra dollars would definitely recommend this

Bhanif 390
    September 23, 2020

The best packaged coconut water.

I love Coconut water not only because it's delicious but it's hydrating and packed with electrolytes.
    I'm very picky when it comes to coconut water because almost all that I've tried lack that fresh coconut water taste except for VITA COCO Coconut water. VITA COCO taste like you're picking the coconuts off the tree and drinking it.
    It's the best packaged coconut water out there.
    Want to take it up another level? Just chill in fridge and have it.

July 15, 2020

Delicious! Especially on a hot day

I really like this coconut water! It tastes great as is or you can mix it with some rum to give yourself an at-home all-inclusive resort feel :)
    I've also mixed it in smoothies, there are so many ways to enjoy!

October 24, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Try it!

Coconut Water!! the best water for your body! Refreshing! Great for smoothies, fruit infused waters. Great for the kids,elderly or anyone who doesn't like the taste of plain water.

2.3/5

June 15, 2019

Not the best coconut water

I've tried this several times and was disappointed, considering it is quite a popular brand of coconut water.
    It is not very coconutty, and tastes quite sour. It has an aftertaste similar to the one you get after drinking a sports drink- perhaps from the added vitamin C?

November 08, 2018
    California, United States

Best Stuff!

I always purchase Vita Coco. My family loves it, we're very active in sports and this stuff keeps us fully hydrated, its better than any other for hydration.
    We've tried many brands of coconut water and nothing compares to Vita Coco. My kids love that it comes in so many different flavors. We will definitely continue to drink this.

November 08, 2018

Yum

I drink water and coffee, 90% of the time thats all i have. So when i want something sweet i go for vita coco, its slightly sweet with a fresh taste that i really love, and i dont feel vad about it like i would drinking pop.