Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 34 in Eye Care

July 13, 2017

Great for even sensitive eyes

I use this contact solution all the time. It is the only brand I will use because I have sensitive eyes. I find this contact solution does not irritate my eyes and it helps with dryness. I feel this keeps my contacts moist and eyes to put on for the next use.

This can be found at Costco for a great price!

July 13, 2017

I would buy this product again and again....

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution is my go to lens solutions as an everyday contact lens wearer. I have had some issues with sensitivity to other solutions but I have had no irritation using this product. You can also pick this up in the large double package at Costco for a reasonable price.

May 12, 2017

Recommandé par mon optométrice, excellent produit, mes verres de contact ne tombe jamais sec grâce à ce produit et excellent pour nettoyer mes lentilles.

April 26, 2017

I am a daily contact wearer and would recommend this product over any other solution in a heartbeat. My eyes tend to become very dry quickly and contacts start to feel irritated, but since switching to this solution, I have had significant improvements. Great value, works amazing, definitely worth switching!

April 13, 2017

I love this contact solution!
    It's very affordable when purchased as Costco because you can get two large bottles much cheaper then what the grocery stores charge, so you're getting great value.
    I switched to this brand after another one was giving me issues and I haven't had any issues with this one and i've been using it for about 5 years!
    It does a great job cleaning my contacts, and it keeps my eyes hydrated all day!

April 12, 2017

When I wore contact lenses, Opti-Free was the only lens solution that didn't irritate my eyes.
    It was gentle, but effective in thoroughly cleaning the lenses. My eyes didn't dry out, feel gritty, nor were the lenses themselves cloudy. If I still wore contacts, I would still be using this!

March 09, 2017

One of my most-used lense solution brands. Helps my contact lenses feel clean and lubricated. Helps me avoid dry-eyes, and allows me to wear my contacts for longer periods.

February 09, 2017

This contact solution works really great, I find that when I use it my eyes are not irritated and I can wear my contacts all day long without any issues. It's a great deal too when you can get the 2-pack on sale!

February 01, 2017

This is a fabulous contact lens solution! My eyes are sensitive and allergic to some contact lens formulations but my optometrist recommended Opti-free as it is gentle on your eyes. That being said though, it is a powerful solution. I give my lenses a slight rub and then pop them in the solution overnight. Unlike with other solutions, there is no build-up and my lenses remain clean and fresh. I wear monthly lenses all-day 7 days a week and even at the end of the month, find that they haven't dried out and are comfortable to wear.

January 12, 2017

Never have to rub or rinse my lenses, simply leave to soak overnight and they are good to go in the morning. No protein buildup and no burning when putting my contacts back in.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists