Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 25 in Eye Care

April 13, 2017

I love this contact solution!
    It's very affordable when purchased as Costco because you can get two large bottles much cheaper then what the grocery stores charge, so you're getting great value.
    I switched to this brand after another one was giving me issues and I haven't had any issues with this one and i've been using it for about 5 years!
    It does a great job cleaning my contacts, and it keeps my eyes hydrated all day!

April 12, 2017

When I wore contact lenses, Opti-Free was the only lens solution that didn't irritate my eyes.
    It was gentle, but effective in thoroughly cleaning the lenses. My eyes didn't dry out, feel gritty, nor were the lenses themselves cloudy. If I still wore contacts, I would still be using this!

March 09, 2017

One of my most-used lense solution brands. Helps my contact lenses feel clean and lubricated. Helps me avoid dry-eyes, and allows me to wear my contacts for longer periods.

February 09, 2017

This contact solution works really great, I find that when I use it my eyes are not irritated and I can wear my contacts all day long without any issues. It's a great deal too when you can get the 2-pack on sale!

February 01, 2017

This is a fabulous contact lens solution! My eyes are sensitive and allergic to some contact lens formulations but my optometrist recommended Opti-free as it is gentle on your eyes. That being said though, it is a powerful solution. I give my lenses a slight rub and then pop them in the solution overnight. Unlike with other solutions, there is no build-up and my lenses remain clean and fresh. I wear monthly lenses all-day 7 days a week and even at the end of the month, find that they haven't dried out and are comfortable to wear.

January 12, 2017

Never have to rub or rinse my lenses, simply leave to soak overnight and they are good to go in the morning. No protein buildup and no burning when putting my contacts back in.

September 29, 2016

I have been using the Opti-Free Brand for over 20 years. I wear contact lenses 7 days a week and about 12 hours a day, then put on my glasses in the evening.

This is an all in one solution for cleaning, storing, disinfecting, and rinsing your lenses. The Replenish is a new addition to the Opti-Free Line and it retains moisture for the entire day without my eyes drying out.

I find this does clean really well, I see no residue or cloudiness on my lenses after having them sit in the solution overnight. I wear monthlies and at the end of the month, by using this contact lense solution, they are still hydrated and soft, not worn and dry and wobbly on the edges.

The price is awesome, and it seems to the same price in all stores I have seen it. I am happy with this for my eyes.

August 09, 2016

I wear contact lenses for many years and my eyes get dry very easily. For that reason, I have to use a solution that keeps the hydration as long as possible. I found this one and I really like it!! I use it twice a day as supposed. It's a quick, easy and very affordable formula!!

June 06, 2016

I have been using this product for about 5 years. I have tried other contact solution samples from my optometrist but have never liked them. This is the only solution that doesn't make my eyes dry and itchy.

February 02, 2016

This is the contact solution I have used for the last 8 years. It was highly recommended to me by my optometrist after I mentioned that my contacts stung when I first put them in. This is one of the more expensive contact solutions every time I try a cheaper one I regret it. This is the only contact solution that makes my contacts feel comfortable. I even use a small bottle as eye drops when I find my contacts are getting dry. I also find that it extends the life of my contact lenses, love this stuff!