Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution Reviews
#3 in Eye Care

1.0/5

January 12, 2018

Terrible!

Would never recommend! I am surprised they still sell this, after the terrible reviews I have read, along with my own experience! My eyes were bloodshot as soon as I used this product! It took almost 2 weeks for them to get better!

November 02, 2017

Never have a dry eye again !!

This is a great product for efficient cleansing and moisturizing of the lenses.. The solution cleans very well and instantly!! Great price too .. strongly suggest this product for all contact lens wearers... Thanks !!

September 22, 2017

Good product

Got this in my trial kit when I began using contact lens and I've been using it ever since. It works as expected and I have no complaints, reasonably priced.

July 13, 2017

Great for even sensitive eyes

I use this contact solution all the time. It is the only brand I will use because I have sensitive eyes. I find this contact solution does not irritate my eyes and it helps with dryness. I feel this keeps my contacts moist and eyes to put on for the next use.

This can be found at Costco for a great price!

July 13, 2017

I would buy this product again and again....

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution is my go to lens solutions as an everyday contact lens wearer. I have had some issues with sensitivity to other solutions but I have had no irritation using this product. You can also pick this up in the large double package at Costco for a reasonable price.

May 12, 2017

Recommandé par mon optométrice, excellent produit, mes verres de contact ne tombe jamais sec grâce à ce produit et excellent pour nettoyer mes lentilles.

April 26, 2017

I am a daily contact wearer and would recommend this product over any other solution in a heartbeat. My eyes tend to become very dry quickly and contacts start to feel irritated, but since switching to this solution, I have had significant improvements. Great value, works amazing, definitely worth switching!

April 13, 2017

I love this contact solution!
    It's very affordable when purchased as Costco because you can get two large bottles much cheaper then what the grocery stores charge, so you're getting great value.
    I switched to this brand after another one was giving me issues and I haven't had any issues with this one and i've been using it for about 5 years!
    It does a great job cleaning my contacts, and it keeps my eyes hydrated all day!

April 12, 2017

When I wore contact lenses, Opti-Free was the only lens solution that didn't irritate my eyes.
    It was gentle, but effective in thoroughly cleaning the lenses. My eyes didn't dry out, feel gritty, nor were the lenses themselves cloudy. If I still wore contacts, I would still be using this!

March 09, 2017

One of my most-used lense solution brands. Helps my contact lenses feel clean and lubricated. Helps me avoid dry-eyes, and allows me to wear my contacts for longer periods.