Oral-B Pro Series 5000 Smart Series with Bluetooth

Oral-B Pro Series 5000 Smart Series with Bluetooth Reviews

1 review
Ranked #35 out of 85 in Toothbrushes

January 06, 2016

I was super lucky to receive the Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries from Oral-B for free in exchange for a honest review of this product. I was really excited to receive this electric toothbrush. I read a bit about it before I got it and was just amazed about all the cool things it does. The Oral-B app is easy to install and really easy to use! It gives a detailed report of your brushing. Too hard, not enough. It covers it all! The toothbrush itself will light up red or yellow when brushing as a warning that your're brushing too hard, which I am very guilty of doing. The brushing is actually fun. My dentish and dental hygenist both agreed that Oral-B is the best, and a very trusted brand at his office. Also, my dentist actually said with this toothbrush that it will cut down on needed visits and cleanings. I go about every nine months for a check up and cleaning. My cleanings don't ever take long because I pride myself in great oral care. This time around, the cleaning was even quicker and my mouth is in awesome health. I have told just about everyone I know about this electric toothbrush and what a phenomal job it truly does. It may seem a little expensive for an electric toothbrush but this one is just so smart, easy and fun to use. It really is something special! Great for all ages old enough to use a toothbrush. It really makes brushing fun. Thanks, Oral-B! I am loving my Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries toothbrush!!

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap