Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 465 in Ice Cream

May 13, 2017

This is one of my favorite ice cream sandwiches I love it is so good even better than just the cookies I can't have enough of these I would never get tired of eating the sandwiches best invention of oreos ❤❤

May 05, 2017

I saw these in the grocery store and thought they would be a great snack for me and my ice cream loving family. We were not disappointed. The cookie was larger than I expected and the ice cream middle was just enough cookie and ice cream. My only negative comment would be: Why are there not more in the package?

May 05, 2017

Oreo cookies are one of my favourite cookies ever since childhood! I always eat the icing first, and then the actual cookie. When I first saw these Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches, I was really excited to try them out. They did not let me down! The vanilla ice cream with cookie crumbs in the middle has a creamy texture. And each sandwich has two cookies on the top and bottom just like the actual Oreo. They are absolutely delicious!! Would definitely buy again!

May 05, 2017

Oreo ice cream sandwiches are so good ! Something about Oreo cookies and ice cream that make my tastebuds explode with pleasure . It's a Classic flavour combination since I was a kid . The creamy vanilla ice cream and the chocolate cookie crumble enveloped by a soft chocolate cookie sandwich . It doesn't get any better . I like to have them in the summer especially but I can eat them all year around . You can find them at Walmart for around 5 dollars.

May 03, 2017

I LOVE these, they are by far my favorite ice cream sandwich with the moist Oreo cookie and the huge cookies and cream center my mouth watering just thinking about it. I love buying these throughout the summer I just wish they weren't so expensive almost 4.00 for an icecream sandwich!

May 03, 2017

these have become my new favourite snack, the original Oreo flavour made into a sweet frozen treat, I love how they just smelt in your mouth after every bite.

April 22, 2017

Yum! Could you get a better flavour combination! Oreos and ice cream! No way. It is perfectly sweet and creamy. I love the Oreo flavour that runs throughout the cookie and the ice cream.

March 30, 2017

This is one of the best creations ever. It's so basic yet also so very good and enjoyable. I only wish they were bigger so I could have more - otherwise great snackable size. The product itself is not overly sweet. The oreo "cookie" is on the softer side and I wish it were a little crunchier, but I suppose it soaks up the ice cream?!! Regardless, good product.

March 13, 2017

Oh heck yes! These Oreo ice cream sandwiches are absolutely delicious. The ice cream is rich and creamy, tastes just like an oreo and the cookie has a really nice texture. Plus they are a great size so you feel satisfied afterwards. My family loves these!

March 13, 2017

This ice cream stays true to the Oreo brand. I am not a huge fan of the cookies but for some reason this is something I will totally enjoy! So even if Oreos are not your fav, you still should go for these!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot