Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews
Ranked #29 in Ice Cream

September 07, 2017

Perfect summertime treats for oriole lovers

If you love Oreos then you'll love these ice cream sandwiches. Even if you don't love Oreos you're still love them. They have that delicious Oreo flavor in an ice cream which is perfect for summertime munchies in the hot weather. I love how they have pieces of Oreo mixed in the ice cream. One of my favorite ice cream sandwiches. So delicious and Oooey gooey good

July 21, 2017

Life's too short to not purchase these every once in a while

Every once in awhile I'll purchase these for a treat. The taste is true Oreo Ice Cream but more convenient and fun. Even the cookie part of the sandwich is the true Oreo taste.

The quality is also what you'd expect from Oreo, which is fantastic. You can't go wrong having these on hand for guests in the hot months. In fact, they'll probably keep finding excuses to come over. :)

July 05, 2017

Ice Cream Sandwich Heaven!

I love cookies and cream ice cream so I knew I had to try this Oreo ice cream sandwich and it did not disappoint! I love that there are Oreo cookie pieces inside the vanilla ice cream so you get Oreo cookie in every bite! The outside cookies aren't really hard like you'd expect an Oreo t be so you can bite into nicely and easily without the ice cream spilling out the sides. It's a wonderful summer treat and I would definitely recommend it if you like cookies and cream ice cream.

June 08, 2017

I am a fan of all things Oreos and this surely did not disappoint! Two big Oreo cookies filled with creamy Oreo ice cream, it can't get better than that. It's the perfect dessert or treat on a hot summer day!

June 08, 2017

Big Oreo cookies with a huge circle of Oreo loaded ice cream. These are to die for. The size is generous so you feel satisfied. The ice cream is smooth creamy and loaded with Oreos....a great treat for a summer day.

June 04, 2017

I love anything and everything Oreo! These are one of the favourite ice cream sandwiches, the are way better than the original ice cream sandwiches. Amazing choice for a dessert.

June 04, 2017

These are pretty amazing. They taste great!!! We bought them last summer and everyone loves them. Not a purchase I regret or one I think anyone would. Very delicious:)

May 29, 2017

These are my all time favourite ice cream treat, ever since I was a kid! Two over sized oreo cookie outsides, with icecream with oreo crumble in the middle. They are delicious and almost always on sale during the summer. I just noticed this weekend that they now have them with a chocolate ice cream in the middle as well. I purchased a box but haven't tried yet - but I imagine they will be great as well!

May 13, 2017

This is one of my favorite ice cream sandwiches I love it is so good even better than just the cookies I can't have enough of these I would never get tired of eating the sandwiches best invention of oreos ❤❤

May 05, 2017

I saw these in the grocery store and thought they would be a great snack for me and my ice cream loving family. We were not disappointed. The cookie was larger than I expected and the ice cream middle was just enough cookie and ice cream. My only negative comment would be: Why are there not more in the package?