Organic Traditions Chia Seeds Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 306 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 27, 2015

I love chia seeds, you can mix them into almost anything and you can't even tell that they are in there. For the added health and fiber! I like to add them to yogurt, oatmeal, sometimes cookies, smoothies and more.

September 07, 2014

Chia seeds have become a staple for me. I put them on yogourt and oatmeal; in smoothies and even just almond milk; and in stirfries (post-cooking). No dreadful tradeoff in terms of taste (flaxseed oil in a bottle, I'm looking at you...)

June 13, 2014

Chia Seeds have become a staple in my house this year! Having developed a ton of food allergies it's hard to find delicious and healthy grab and go meals. Now I make a quick chia seed pudding before bed and when I leave for work I have the perfect breakfast pudding full of wonderful goodness! Keep in mind to consume with water to help with digestion and avoid bloating!

May 24, 2014

With no taste or smell, chis seeds have proven to be the perfect addition to my fruit smoothies in the morning! Also great sprinkled on salads and cereals, I've also added it to muffins for a nutritional boost.

August 13, 2013

love the chia seeds..it is great for energy .. i put chia in almost everything i eat and drink.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr