Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Reviews
#1102 in Face Day Creams

September 27, 2016

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!!! It feels so fresh on my skin and it is very hydrating.. it's not cheap but totally worth it! I just love this product. Usually i would try something else just to compare but I dont even want to.. I'll just stick with this one. I love it!!

July 02, 2016

I redeemed 100 of my Sephora BI points to get a sample of this and it's the best face cream I've used yet! The smell is the fruitiest, prettiest scent ever and it's thick and rich, yet applies so easily. My skin is instantly refreshed and nourished. I wake up in the morning and my skin looks great! I have super dry skin, and no matter what cream I'd apply at night, I'd wake up with dry patches... but not with this cream! I can't wait to go get some more. 9/10!

April 08, 2016

I used this product as a night cream for almost two years. The skin looks rejuvenated in the morning and my boyfriend kept saying me that the smell was amazing. Perfect for combination skin.

March 28, 2016

This is a good night cream. It is very hydrating so great for those with dry skin. I use it in combination with the Origins high potency skin renewal oil. I just finished my jar recently however will probably wait to repurchase this next winter. I don't feel like I need as much hydration in the summer months and there are some other products I want to try in the meantime!

March 26, 2016

Loooove this cream. Smells like fruit loops for one. Two it's thick and really does hydrate my overly dry skin. No irritation or blemishes from it and it's made of great quality ingredients. When I bought my 50 ml, I got a free 30 ml of it as well as two other samples. So it may seem pricey at 53 dollars but it's honestly worth it for the amount that you get.

March 10, 2016

This moisturizer is thick and heavy so you can feel your skin revitalizing as soon as you apply it. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft in the morning after waking up and helps brighten my complexion.

December 27, 2015

Great night cream, although I don`t think I will continue to use it because I find it a little too thick (to my personal liking). This has a nice orangey scent and I`ve always loved the brand for its use of natural ingredients. My skin does feel refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning - just in general very healthy ! Didn't cause me to break out so that's a plus !!

December 15, 2015

Smells great- a bit like oranges to me. It works great in hydrating my skin and does not break me out. The cream is smooth and absorbs quickly. I would definitely recommend.

August 03, 2015

This night cream smells so nice (a light citrus scent) and is nice and thick. It left my skin feeling so hydrated. This is on my wishlist when I finish up a few other night creams that I have.

March 13, 2015

I mean, this product just has such a catchy name, right? I swear by this night cream. It's nice and creamy but not thick and heavy. When I was experiencing some overly dry areas on my face this winter I would sometimes use this in the morning also. I received this in a deluxe sample package from Sephora and a tiny tub lasted me for weeks. A little goes a long way, and I would definitely purchase the full size.