Orijen Adult Dog Food Reviews
#253 in Pet Products

Good - 0

January 06, 2018

My dogs love it

My dogs love this food. I think it is one of the best dog foods out there. Their coats are always shiny and soft and I'm sure it's from this food. No allergens or animal by products

October 06, 2017

Love Orijen!

Orijen is our favorite when it comes to dry kibble! My dogs eagerly eat it daily and it makes me feel good knowing I'm buying them the best food on the market! The food is pricey, but in my opinion the ingredient list makes it totally worth it!!

January 05, 2015

I have 2 shih tzus and I bought this after doing a lot of research. When my dogs switched over to this food you noticed a difference in their hair, a lot smoother and softer. They no longer had reddish staining around their eyes and they both actually enjoyed eating it. Before Orijen they only ate if they were hungry. Definitely recommend this food for all our fur-kids

August 13, 2014

After hours of research to find the perfect dog food for my little dog, I went with the Orijen brand. It's Canadian made, and does not contain by-product, preservatives, or fillers (like corn). My dog loves her food, and I've never had any problems getting her to eat it. She's even happy to have it as a treat or reward. It's a bit on the costly side, but the quality makes up for that. It keeps my dog healthy, and her coat shiny.

The only downside that I've found is that the food itself is pretty stinky, even for dog food. So make sure you tightly close up the bag or container you're storing it in.