Orijen Adult Dog Food
Good

Orijen Adult Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 296 in Pet Products

January 05, 2015

I have 2 shih tzus and I bought this after doing a lot of research. When my dogs switched over to this food you noticed a difference in their hair, a lot smoother and softer. They no longer had reddish staining around their eyes and they both actually enjoyed eating it. Before Orijen they only ate if they were hungry. Definitely recommend this food for all our fur-kids

August 13, 2014

After hours of research to find the perfect dog food for my little dog, I went with the Orijen brand. It's Canadian made, and does not contain by-product, preservatives, or fillers (like corn). My dog loves her food, and I've never had any problems getting her to eat it. She's even happy to have it as a treat or reward. It's a bit on the costly side, but the quality makes up for that. It keeps my dog healthy, and her coat shiny.

The only downside that I've found is that the food itself is pretty stinky, even for dog food. So make sure you tightly close up the bag or container you're storing it in.

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil