OtterBox Cases Reviews
Ranked #8 in Electronics

Nifty

They are pretty nifty, and fits my iphone quite snugly. They are bulky I admit.... but at least it protects my phones. However, I hope there is a change in design soon! lol

Strongest case there is

I have always had an Otterbox for every iPhone I've ever had. They aren't the prettiest sleekest looking but they are the best at protecting your phone. They are also backed with 100% warranty. I have had to get pieces replaced and they have always had terrific customer service.

Great Value

I LOVE my Otterbox case! I have a defender case for my iPhone 6S and it is a God send. My niece likes to go through pictures and play with apps on my phone sometimes and she ends up dropping it a lot and I've never had an issue. I also drop it a great deal and the fact my $600 iPhone is still in tact is awesome. I've never had any issues with my Otterbox and will continue to buy it for any product that I have. The cost is reasonable and sometimes you can get them on sale for cheaper so it's fantastic! Highly recommend if you are not super careful with your phone!

June 12, 2017

I knew I had to make the purchase of an OtterBox case when I kept dropping and shattering my iPhone screens. I wasn't initially too excited as the case is quite big and bulky. But that case has saved my phone more time than I can count. After 2 years the case started to fall apart and I suffered through it for a couple months. Then I reached out to them on twitter and they happily replaced my case FOR FREE. I highly recommend the Otter Box to anyone that is prone to dropping their phone.

June 07, 2017

Best case ever. I have had 3 Otterbox purchase in the past 10 years. I can't say I have one bad thing to say about it. It's protection is by far the best I've used. I have had some defective ness but the lifetime warranty they provide is also fantastic!

June 06, 2017

I've bought 4 of these...after me and my eldest daughter damaged too many phones we finally invested in the otterbox defense...I like that the company has a procedure in order to replaces their product

May 29, 2017

Otterbox phone cases are a very nice phone case over all. They do protect your phone from falls and drops and the case can take a decent beating. They come in a fun variety of colours and designs. I do wish that they kept the dirt and dust out more because when I take the case off my phone is safe and undamaged but its rotten. And the doors for the outlets fall off quickly.

May 07, 2017

Great for those of you who drop your phone a lot. Keep your entire phone protected from cracking or breaking. Touch screen works normal too which is a serious plus.

May 07, 2017

I wouldn't be surprised if Otter box cases were the best cases out there for your phone. I've never had issues with them. They make prettier designs for them now a days and they protect your phone very well. Anyone whose clumsy with phones like me should purchase an Otter box!

April 13, 2017

I cant imagine my phone without an OtterBox. It would be destroyed. So many of my friends find them bulky and annoying . I'm the one who laughs at them when they brake the screen. Sorry anyone who buys a 700. dollar phone and doesn't protect it is asking for problem.
    I love my OtterBox.