OtterBox Cases Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 652 in Electronics

May 07, 2017

Great for those of you who drop your phone a lot. Keep your entire phone protected from cracking or breaking. Touch screen works normal too which is a serious plus.

May 07, 2017

I wouldn't be surprised if Otter box cases were the best cases out there for your phone. I've never had issues with them. They make prettier designs for them now a days and they protect your phone very well. Anyone whose clumsy with phones like me should purchase an Otter box!

April 13, 2017

I cant imagine my phone without an OtterBox. It would be destroyed. So many of my friends find them bulky and annoying . I'm the one who laughs at them when they brake the screen. Sorry anyone who buys a 700. dollar phone and doesn't protect it is asking for problem.
    I love my OtterBox.

March 23, 2017

Your next step after purchasing a phone if your a clumsy person like me is to buy an otter box, it is the best thing I've purchased for my phone and I've bought plenty of them over the years, they are awesome.

February 23, 2017

Otterbox has been a must have for every phone I have owned witch after going threw 4 phones in one year I was advised to purchase an otter box and never had another issue it's been dropped down the road at prolly 20 kph been run over stepped on had numerous hoods closed on it and nothing more than a few Nics and scratches on the plastic excellent product

February 22, 2017

Worth its price 100%! The Otter box has saved my phone so many times- literally COUNTLESS times, especially from my kids and there grabby little drop everything hands. I know it's expensive,but what costs more... a case or a new phone?? Definitely worth a buy.

February 21, 2017

Love these cases out of all the cases I've ever used for any phone these ones are the best
    They've saved my phone many times from all kinds of damage, being dropped the most important tho.
    the best thing about these are you can get them for all sorts of phones not just android or apple!
    theyre a little pricey but if you wanna save your phone, it's worth teh extra penny

January 10, 2017

Every phone I get the first I do is get an outterbox on it. So I know my phone is protected. The only thing Is they dint have cute girlie designs. Something animal print, or anything really.

October 19, 2016

I bought my case three years ago and I haven't looked back. Many people complain that these are expensive for what they are worth but please please don't forget that with an Otterbox you get an Unlimited Warranty for Life!! I have had my out plastic casing replaced once because I dropped it and had a slight crack at the bottom where you plug in, and have replaced both parts of my moms white and pink case for a crack and the white rubber part being dirty. How great is it that they replaced a case for it being dirty?! They have such amazing customer service and have truly saved my iphone from my butter fingers and even water damage. Only wish they came in more colours!

October 19, 2016

These are extremely expensive for what you're getting... $50 for a phone case? I won't pay that again. Mine broke after about a month of using it. These are supposed to be a very good quality product so breaking after only a month is unacceptable. They do have a 1 year warranty so I got a free new one sent to me, but even that cracked shortly as well. I was very disappointed. They also are not very visually appealing and they're very chunky.

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt