OXY Deep Pore Cleaning Acne Pads Reviews

OXY® Deep Pore Cleansing Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne all day. Our Deep Pore formula is great for stubborn acne, blackheads, and visible pores. Instantly removing dirt, oil and dead skin and keeping bacteria away to let Oxy®gen through helps your skin breathe, while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin to help prevent over-drying. OXY® Deep Pore pads also contain salicylic acid, an effective, medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after applying, leaving a fresh, healthy looking complexion. Paraben and preservative free, like all our cleansing pads.

September 28, 2021

deep clean

I recently received OXY Deep Pore Cleansing Acne Pads as a sample to try from chick advisor. The first thing I like is the bottle itself, which has the pads stacked up to use. I like that I can feel the clean which each wipes and feels really good after you workout or anything really. I use this at night before I go to bed to clean my face or mornings too. It's a great product and it smells nice also. Make my skin feel fresh and smooth. #tryOXY

August 09, 2021

Bye Bye Pimple

I’ve been using this product since I was a teenager. Being 30 now with adult acne, I still swear by these bad boys to help fight break outs! Not only that but I use these daily to help fight oil, shine and dirt. Works beautifully! My boyfriend steals them whenever he breaks out too and swears by them!

October 21, 2020

Enjoyed as a Teen, and a 30's Adult

When I was a teenager, most department store products didn't work on my acne.

As an adult who still eats junk like a college kid, I've re-discovered Oxy and have one jar each for home and work. Perfect for clearing skin at lunch and again at home. No breakouts, less oil and a wee bit less shine

October 03, 2020

Part of my normal routine

I have been using this for over a year. It does help with my acne more then most things I have tried.
    Pros: it's cheap, it works
    Cons: it dries out my skin a lot, when you get near the bottom of the container it starts drying out and isn't as effective

January 04, 2020

Great for oily skin!

I purchased a 55 pack of these pads on Amazon for $3. After using for a few weeks, I noticed that I was getting a lot less acne and blackheads. I do not like however that these have alcohol, as the salicylic acid is drying on its own, so the alcohol only worsens this. These are so affordable that I'm okay with the alcohol and just use a hydrating toner afterwards. I would recommend to anyone whose oily and whitehead-prone.

September 25, 2019

Removes the dirt and make up right off

My entire life I have had a blackhead problem, I've been using OXY for years and its the only one that really does the job. I use this to keep my skin clean to prevent blackheads which is what this is best for. Doesn't really get rid of the ones you have but after you get rid of those then OXY will keep them away. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get rid of blackheads then I have to recommend you buy Biore Pore Perfect Deep Cleansing Pore Strips , 14 Nose Strips. They are simply awesome, wet it then put it on your nose and wait about 15 mins, then rip it off and all of your pores will be clean.

July 13, 2019

Gets the dirt out

I absolutely love how deep of a clean you get while using these acne pads I would definitely recommend them to anyone with acne or with out acne problems

March 20, 2019

I use them every night!

I use these pads every night after washing my face with an acne prone skin cleanser. They work so well to remove dirt and oil from my face. Even after washing my face I still am able to remove more dirt and oil with these pads. They work well to tackle small clusters of acne and they have even helped prevent my acne from getting out of control. I love these pads and the amount in each container lasts me a few months. Overall great product that you can feel working as soon as you use!

July 22, 2018

Meilleur produit

Je le recommande je le met à chaque matin et soir je me prend une petite rondelle sur les régions affectées et WoW 😮 en un mois j’ai remarquée une grosse différence
    Sur mon visage et j’adore vraiment
    Et la peau n’est pas sèche

July 16, 2018

Keeps acne at bay

I have used one of these pads nightly as part of my skincare routine for about 1-2 years. I have found that, while they do not seem to treat active breakouts very effectively, they do tend to keep new ones at bay. When I forget to use these or run out of them, I find that I break out a lot more. They also help to remove any excess makeup left deep in my pores after my regular cleansing. Overall they keep my skin fresher, but they are not strong enough to function as an acne treatment on their own - I have to use a spot treatment if I want to target specific breakouts.