Oxy Triple Action Cleansing Acne Pads Reviews

The #1 selling acne pads in Canada, OXY® Triple Action Cleansing Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne all day. Paraben and preservative free, Triple Action formula works in 3 ways to provide clear skin:

·       Clean – Instantly removes dirt, oil, and dead skin.

·       Treat – Unclogs pores to let Oxy®gen in to help skin breath and fight acne.

·       Prevent – Works continuously to help keep pores clear, reducing acne causing bacteria, helping to prevent new breakouts.

October 17, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Gently exfoliating also renewing

OXY are one of the biggest names in helping out with acne prone skin. A lot of us at some point have had or will have some form of acne, and the active formula of OXY's daily cleansing pads help to remove dirt, oil and build-up that cause new spots to form.

They are gentle exfoliants that slough away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, cleaner and softer complexion whilst treating the effects of existing acne outbreaks.

I used to use these as a teenager when I had an outbreak, they used to refresh my skin and I could feel my pores unclogging. Clearasil also do cleansing pads that are similar and said to reduce spots in 3-4 days.

October 16, 2021
    New York, United States

Works Great!

I love using Oxy pads for my face. It really helps clear up any acne that I have. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or dry. I have been using it for about a month and it does wonders. I highly recommend it.

October 02, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

It helps with my outbreaks!

I have been using these for a few weeks. It does wonders to the skin and removed my acne. Even if you use daily it helps prevent but isn’t guaranteed. Eating a bag of chips usually gives me one or two however if the appear it’s quite smaller than what I usually get and is gone within two days for me personally. I’ll be repurchasing for sure.

September 29, 2021
    United States

Awesome product!

Unfortunately I am one of those ladies who still suffers from breakout from time to time, and sometimes it can be a challenge to keep things under control. I was so excited to have been chosen to test these triple action medicated cleansing pads, and after using them daily I am thrilled to report that I have not had a single breakout since!! I am in love with the fact that this is a triple action product, so you are really getting three things in one. It cleanses my skin, treats clogged pores and prevents new breakouts all at the same time! Seriously, what's not to love?! After use my skin tingles and I can really tell the medicated pads are doing their job perfectly and really getting down into my pores to unclog them and prevent new breakouts by removing bacteria. They were surprisingly gentle on my skin (which can be sensitive at times) and did not dry out my skin at all, which can sometimes happen to me where acne products are concerned. They have an amazing price and do a fabulous job! This is not my 100% go to product and I am thrilled with the results!

-I received this product for free to test and review

September 24, 2021

Better skin for less

I remember using oxy when I was in junior high and I hated it. It seems that they reformulated it since then and I love it. I never realize how much dirt was in my skin!!! I love seeing skincare actually works. I have pretty bad maskne and this helped a lot since I do need something more medicated. Definitely reccomend if you suffer with maskne or acne in general

June 20, 2020

Decent product

Cleans your face well but i feel like after using it for a while my skin got greasier. Everyone is different though. Also didnt notice a change in my acne much if at all.

February 16, 2020

I use these every day

These are my favorite, there gentle enough to use everyday but the can be a bit drying make sure you have a good face cream to refresh your skin after using this product

July 09, 2019

Bye Bye Acne

Been using these medicated acne pads on a daily basis and I see an overall improvement with my skin and less acne recurring has cleared my complexion. It’s easy to use and handy to have when clearing facial acne. Great treatment and not too harsh either.

March 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love how fresh my face feels afterwards

I use these every day and they keep my skin clear and free of breakouts. Also works amazing on keeping blackheads from getting out of control. It removes the dirt on my face from the day. Highly recommend!

February 03, 2019

Oxy fini lacnee

J’adore ces petits tampons
    Qui n’assèche pas ma peau et préviens les boutons et nettoie en profondeur
    Je le recommande fortement
    Matin et soir ma petite routine