OZ Naturals Facial Toner

OZ Naturals Facial Toner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #77 out of 242 in Toner

December 20, 2015

First of all, before I forget, I received this product in exchange for an honest review from OZ Naturals, and, as always, am not at all disappointed with any of their products!

When I first received this toner, I had just finished using/trying another toner that had left my skin with some bad breakouts around my nose & chin area, so I was a little nervous in trying this product until my complexion cleared up first. I think I only waited about 3 days or so, as I was quite anxious to try this one. And am very happy that I did, as the toner seemed to work much better straight away. I love that OZ's products are 100% natural & am sure that's why their products seem to work so much better than some others that I've tried.

The first day that I used the Ocean Mineral Tonic, I was at our family cottage on the beach, so how appropriate was that, lol? The scent reminded me of the ocean immediately, although the scent does only last a few seconds before it's gone. But the main element of my curiousity was the fact that this toner is a spray, something I have never heard of nor used before. I like this idea much more than the conventional bottle as I find it easier to control how much product I am using. I also love that I can spritz on this toner throughout the day when I need it, but this is when I also wish there was a "travel size" bottle of it so that I do not have to carry around the full size in my purse or makeup back. I also use this toner sometimes when I get out of the shower as an all-over body toner before I apply my moisturizer, just to add a little extra kick to my dry legs after shaving.

I am also happy to say that I can see where this toner works perfectly with my other OZ Naturals products. I use the toner after I cleanse my face with the Vitamin C cleanser & before I apply my Vitamin C serum & my Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer. And so far, no further breakouts have occurred since I have started using this tonic. I even received a compliment from a new colleague at work that I don't even look my age. so we must be doing something right!

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber