Palm bay lime cherry Reviews
#3 in Coolers

August 27, 2018

Decent

Palm bay has great flavor combinations, this one was delicious. It’s 5%. The available sizes are awesome too. Not better than other coolers i’ve tried before but it’s okay.

April 10, 2018

Tastes great.

I am typically a beer drinker, but a friend offered me one of these one day. I found it was very good. I found it very light and refreshing. Great for a nice refreshing drink on the back deck in the summer sunshibe.

April 10, 2018

The Best Cooler In My Opinion

I would reccomend this cooler to anyone. It is delicious and adorable. Because it is in a can it's easier to pack in a cooler for hot summer days at the cottage. Lime and Cherry are a killer combination in this drink!

August 16, 2017

Good flavour

I really like this flavour but the palm bay drinks are a bit too carbonated to me. Heartburn in a can lol The iced teas are more my style. The frozen slush in this flavour was really awesome though.

June 21, 2017

Hummm!!

Ce sont mes petits drinks d'été ils me suivent a chaque fois que je suis invitée chez des amies. Leurs gouts est bon et je me sens toujours en vacance quand j'en déguste un petit Palm bay.

June 15, 2017

Palm bay

J'aime beaucoup le cooler Palm Bay à base de vodka à saveur de Cerise et lime. Il a un goût rafraîchissant, il est super pétillant donc simplement une petite quantité pour moi!

June 15, 2017

My fav!

This is my go to on a hot summer day! I love all the flavours they offer but key lime is my favourite! Defiantly a good price as well for the a 6 pack!

May 31, 2017

Palm bays are so good! They have a variety of flavors, and it you don't like one, just try the next to see if it's a winner! They are great to drink at any time (family or friend gatherings, or even a day by the pool). I have yet to try one that I haven't enjoyed. If you enjoy fruity drinks which aren't strong in alcohol content, I strongly suggest trying these!

May 27, 2017

Great stuff I really like the flavor of this and the price makes it very affordable for everyone. I give it two thumbs up for sure. It's is in my future for sure

May 27, 2017

OMG this is my new summer drink! Very yummy!! Most coolers give me heartburn... no problems at all with this! Pace yourself because these delicious little guys will sneak up on you ;)