Paula's choice skin recovery enriched calming toner
Good

Paula's choice skin recovery enriched calming toner Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 242 in Toner

March 07, 2017

This toner did wonders for my skin!! I have very dry sensitive skin, and whenever i used this, it would make my face feel so soft and smooth. I never had a breakout when i used this. I had to stop buying this as i live in Canada, so shipping and conversion prices started getting pricey, but this is a product i will be repurchasing in the future that's for sure!

January 23, 2016

Love, love, love this toner. I have sensitive skin and this toner, when combined with Paula's Choice Skin Recovery cleanser, reduces redness and makes my skin feel amazing. No other cleanser/toner combo I've tried compares. I apply this toner with my fingers as to not waste any!

December 13, 2015

Awesome, effective products! The products are very comfortable on my sensitive skin. Ordering her products online are super easy, and cheap!

September 26, 2015

I was sent this toner as a product sample a while ago. I'd have to say it worked great for my skin. I was pretty excited when I got it, this company has been raved for having great products for sensitive skin. This toner made my skin feel fantastic, it evened my skin tone and put moister back into it. I wasn't negatively affected at all. I highly recommend this product and brand

July 21, 2015

I have very dry skin that is sensitive and this toner softened my skin and did not irritate it.