Paw Patrol Bubble Bath Reviews

October 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Smells great!

My children loved that the bottles were shaped like the paw patrol pups. They also loved the smell and playing in the bubbles. The one con is that I felt it took alot of soap to make a decent amount of bubbles and the bottles were kind of hard to squeeze. Regardless my children loved it.

October 15, 2019

Smells great

I have boughten a few bottles now. Spalls great and my toddler loves anything paw patrol.
    I will continue to buy it. My toddler smells great and the bubbles aren’t over whelming. I like that the bubbles are dense. So when you pull your child from the tub that bubbles don’t come with kid.

September 17, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Big Bubbles

My son is 4 and loves Paw Patrol. He loves that the bottle is shaped like Marshall. It does give us big bubbles and smells nice. I've also dropped the bottle in the tub a million times and thankfully it hasn't cracked :)

I am worried that it is made in China though.

September 14, 2019
    United States

Love it

My kids love this soap! It smells so good..I also love the shape of the bottle..the design of the bottle is really cute and makes things more exciting for the kids

September 05, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Great bubble bath

Both of my children love the Paw Patrol Bubble Bath! They love playing with the container in the tub. We all love the way it smells. The bubbles are long lasting and make getting clean fun.

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

Kids love it

My grandkids are so happy with this bath stuff. We bought it has a present and they used it all within the matter of a few weeks. It really makes great bubbles. It has a nice smell to it. One of the best things about this is that it didn't break my grandkids out in a rash. They have sensitive skin so anything that doesn't do that is great in our book.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Paw patrol fan

My son is a huge paw patrol fan! He has toys, to clothes and now bath essentials too! This bubble bath is everything. Strong very good smelling scent and did I mention it also lathers really really well?! I always have a problem with bubble baths not lathering well but this one definitely exceeded my expectations. Happy mom and happy son. We love our paw patrol stuff.

August 06, 2019
    Delaware, United States

Super bubbles

My kids absolutely love the Paw Patrol bubble bath. It makes so many bubbles without having the use a lot. It smells great! We haven't experience any issues with it causing problems to their skin and both of my kids have sensitive skin! Definitely recommend!

2.8/5

August 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Cute soap for kids

Paw patrol is such a cute item and to have soap for the bath is a huge hit! Kids loved it and it smells so good. You get a decent amount so it lasts a while! Recommended!

April 24, 2019

My son loves this.

I think this is worth it. This is really nice scent. Plus he really enjoys it . As it has his favorite paw portal character. I can say it’s safe for them to use.