Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Reviews
Ranked #62 in Crackers

September 22, 2017

Gold fish are good

I like gold fish because they are good for both adults and kids. They make a really great snack for on the go too, or when you are sitting at home.
    They are a lot healthier than other snacks out there, and do tend to fill you up.

September 14, 2017

Good stuff

Goldfish has always been a good reliable efficient healthy go to for easy munch with wholesome wheat freshly Baked nice crisp crunch with Golfish shapes, lightly salted tops. 50 individual packs in a box for 9 bucks at Sobeys. Great for school lunches and on the go easy snack with no mess.

March 26, 2017

Je donne cette collation à mon fils. Je prend la sorte grain entier, car c'est le plus "santé" de disponible dans toute les variétés. Le prix est très bon (1.97$ pour un paquet). Il y a un petit goût différent à comparer les cheddar régulier, mais mon fils les mange quand même.

March 01, 2017

Goldfish crackers is a snack my 15 month old daughter loves to eat. If we're watching a movie together I give her the. They are not messy, they are bite size so she can fit the whole cracker in her mouth. They are only 90 calories for 37 crackers and they have some nutritional value. The only downside I can see is they are high in sodium as most snacks like these are. We currently have a bag of the whole grain as well as the original goldfish. I have yet to try the chocolate or vanilla ones but I bet they would taste delicious dipped in frosting. Considering most of the time they are on special at our local grocery store I will definitely have to try them soon.

September 06, 2016

I love everything about this snack - it is baked, not fried (like some chips), it had a cheddar taste and it's whole wheat. All together makes it healthier - for a snack. It helps with my food cravings, without me feeling guilty for snacking. Also, bigger size of the package makes it more affordable - anyways we go through these quickly in my house.