Perfect Formula Pink Top Coat - Strengthens and brightens Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #169 out of 227 in Nail Care

June 02, 2017

I was lucky enough to win this on an Instagram contest. Had I not I would have never ever know how amazing this stuff is and how it helps get your nails strong. If your nails are brittle or damaged get this stuff, the pink tint is nice

December 20, 2016

My nails look amazing when I'm wearing the Pink Top Coat, which is not a natural look for me after years of nail biting, cuticles that hate me, and having dry hands that still crack in the warmer months and no matter how much moisturizer I apply.

I really like the subtle pink colour and my nails look so healthy. I've been trying to break my nail biting habit and this has definitely helped because I just can't bring myself to ruin my normal looking nails. I find that this product last much longer than other top coats or products that claim to do the same thing and doesn't chip as quickly. The instructions say to apply another layer if necessary and to remove the polish every week and reapply. I have not yet had to apply another layer throughout the week and if I really wanted to be a rebel, I wouldn't even bother removing it every weekend, as per the instructions, and just let it go as long as possible.

My nails feel stronger when wearing the polish, but I haven't seen any real noticeable changes yet, although it's only been a month. Personally, I would recommend this product to others even just based on how it improves the look of my nails and that it has lasting power that I have not yet experienced with other similar products. It's reasonably priced, so I think it's still worth trying to see if it works for you as I'm sure not everyone will have the same experience.

0.5/5

March 02, 2016

Absolutely adored how this nail coat looked. I love that it went on easy and left a nice, classy shine. However, that's were the love affair ended. After about two days of wearing this, I noticed my nails were starting to flake. My nails have never flaked before and always been extremely healthy. It was extremely disturbing and at that point I removed it as advised with nail polish remover.

Would not recommend at all!

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?