Philips Avent 3 Pack 9oz Bottles Reviews
#101 in Bottles

Good - 0

January 18, 2018

Amazing bottle for infants

My baby is currently 4 months old and he loves this bottle !! I started him on the bottle at 2 months and he took on to it easily! I feed him with a combination of both breastfeeding (nursing) and formula (bottle), and with this bottle he never had a problem with nipple confusion. My baby and I love this bottle and will continue using it! And would highly recommend this to new moms!

January 18, 2018

Philips Avent 9 oz bottles

Recently, I have decided to switch my daughters baby bottles. I had previously been using a brand that required disposable liners and no longer wanted to be using them once and throwing them away, for a number of obvious reasons. I got my girl 2 of the pink 3 pack of bottles, and they are absolutely adorable, great price, do not need liners, and have the oz/mls clearly marked on the bottles. She took to them first feed! Absolutely love the product and how easy of a switch it was for her to make!