Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

March 11, 2017

I find the smell a bit off putting but beyond that, this is a nice product that gently cleans your face. I got this as a sample from The Bay so I don't know what it retails for but it's a decent product and does its job.

March 05, 2017

I love this face wash! It is hands down the best face wash/cleanser I have ever tried! It does an amazing job of cleaning my face and taking off all my makeup! Its an excellent product and helps save money! With this cleanser you wont need to buy a separate makeup remover! I have already bought another one just in case the one I am currently using runs out!

March 03, 2017

I needed something safe for my skin, something gentle and fragrance free. I don't think I'll be switching cleansers for a very long time lol I just love this. It truly is so gentle and I have rosacea and acne prone and along with those my skin is extremely sensitive and this cleanser is just wonderful really cleans my skin and gets rid of any leftover makeup or any dirt and feels so clean

March 03, 2017

I love this cleanser! perfect for sensitive skin and does an excellent job at removing dirt, oil and makeup. this is my go to cleanser when im trying to remove stubborn makeup from my skin. highly recommend

March 01, 2017

I didn't love this product. While I loved the idea of a more natural cleanser and after reading some reviews I thought I would give it a try but was disappointed by the results. Found it did nothing for my acne prone skin even though lots of people commented on how well it worked for them. I did like the feeling of it on my skin and it didn't dry my skin out which was a plus.

February 28, 2017

Been using this cleanser for about 2 years now and like this cleanser. It removes all the makeup and dirt built up through the day. Smells nice and is easy on the wallet. Doesn't help with my acne but doesn't make it worse so I will use it for a light cleanser.

February 28, 2017

This is a tough one for me to review. I wanted to love the Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser, but I just don't. I don't hate it, I don't even dislike it. But this cleanser is just "OK" in my opinion. It is pretty expensive, unless you can grab it on a Black Friday or Boxing Day special. I just find that while it doesn't do anything to irritate my skin or cause me to break out, it just doesn't do anything great for my skin either. I am not going to lie, I keep the smallest size bottle on hand for travel. It's great a size for travelling, and I know the cleanser is reliable, just not spectacular. I would recommend it because it is a decent cleanser, I am just not wowed by it.

February 25, 2017

I have tried so many different face washes. I've used neutrogena, biore, proactive, clearasil, acne free, and clean and clear, but nothing compares to this facewash. I have very dry, acne prone skin and nothing I've used has worked as well as this one. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth and it really helps take the makeup off my face without any left over residue

February 16, 2017

I have been using this cleanser for years. It cleans without drying out my skin. its also gentle and cleans well. It has a very mild scent. It's great for my sensitive skin.

February 11, 2017

The Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser is one of my favourites for removing dirt and makeup. The scent was a little off putting at first, but I quickly got over that once I saw how effective this cleanser is. Luckily the scent does not linger. This cleaner is so gentle and it just dissolves all of my makeup so easily, leaving my skin feeling extremely clean! I do have dry skin and I've found that this cleanser may contribute to that slightly, so I only use it a few times a week. I think it would really be amazing for those of you with combo/oily skin!