Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

2.7/5

July 19, 2017

Ehhh I wouldn't go out of the way for this product

I tried Philosophies purity cleanser as a sample (can't remember if it was Playbox or IPSY?) anyways, i liked the consistency and how mild it was on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and was able to continue using it. It doesn't have much scent. I also didn't notice a huge difference in my skin after using it for about a month.

July 13, 2017

New favourite

Using this face wash right now. Takes off all my makeup, smell is nice and refreshing because it is so light. Makes my skin feel so soft! It is kind of expensive but it really does work on my skin.

June 26, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I use this cleanser everyday. The good thing about this cleanser is that you just need to squirt a little bit of solution onto your finger and it will be enough for your face. I have had my cleanser for almost 6 months and its not even half way. I dont really use makeup but its an excellent cleanser to take out daily build-up dirt. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser does not leave my skin with rashes or dry spots. I have used many other cleansers in the past and was always unhappy with the results. I am never going back to another cleanser ever again.

June 21, 2017

good cleanser

I am definitely a fan of this cleanser. Although it is advertised as one-step, I follow-up with another cleanser due to personal preference. I primarily use this cleanser as a first step to remove makeup, which works great. It does melt away my makeup and does not leave my skin dry. I like the way the cleanser smells, although the smell may not be for everyone. I like that the cleanser foams a bit, and a little goes a long way. I find myself gravitating towards this cleanser among my many makeup removers as it is gentle and effective. I would recommend this to my friends as an everyday cleanser and a makeup remover.

June 19, 2017

Good and inexpensive

I bought this last Black Friday at Sephora. 360ml for only $15!!!! Can't go wrong with that. This bottle basically lasted me just over half a year. Amazing! It's a good cleanser too. Doesn't strip my skin, yet cleans all the make-up off. I have another bottle to use now.

June 10, 2017

Love love love. I usually use this product as my makeup remover then cleanse with another cleanser. Right now I'm using it as both as my pregnant skin is too sensitive for my regular cleanser. Effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and never leaves the skin feeling tight or dry. I recommend this to almost everyone whos looking for a new cleanser or someone who likes minimal steps in their skincare routine!

May 29, 2017

This is a really nice cleanser! I find it to be very gentle and it does a great job of removing my makeup at the end of the day. I also use it in the morning. A little goes a long way.I would definitely recommend this to others.

May 22, 2017

This is one of the few skincare products I'm married to. What can I say? If you're looking for a no nonsense cleanser, this is it. It can also remove eye makeup quite well if you need, and it smells and lathers nicely without drying your skin or breaking you out. I have acne prone skin and I enjoy this cleanser because it won't over medicate my soon (I use enough serums and peels thank you very much). My only qualm is that it's expensive AF. I buy it during black Friday/holiday season cuz then they have some good deals.

May 07, 2017

I love this face wash for daily cleansing and taking off my makeup. I have dry and sensitive skin, so I like cleansers that are creamy and unscented. I think this product is a little overpriced though, I usually buy it only when its on sale and then it feels like a better value.

March 11, 2017

I find the smell a bit off putting but beyond that, this is a nice product that gently cleans your face. I got this as a sample from The Bay so I don't know what it retails for but it's a decent product and does its job.