Dove Energy Glow Beauty Body Lotion Reviews

DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz

October 02, 2017

Great

This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.

June 01, 2017

This product is well worth the money it leaves your skin very soft and full of moisture with a bit of a glow. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs extra moisturizer.

March 15, 2017

Love love love this product it leaves my skin sooo smooth and hydrated. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not effect me at all. Also smells great

March 07, 2017

Great product. Skin feels nice after use and gives me a nice glow which I loved. It also had a nice fragrance to it. Love the smell. I just love the product

February 05, 2016

Love this product, was able to sample a bit and found the formula really nice!! Not greasy ans has a nice light scent..

January 20, 2016

I find Dove Energy Glow Beauty Body Lotion excellent for my skin. This time of the year my skin tends to dry out due to the cold weather conditions. This product nourishes my body and leaves it feeling so smoothe.

June 11, 2014

This product gives the skin a bit of a tinge right after using. I like the product instead of tanning and it smells good. Just be careful to wash you hands very well after use, as your palms might get a bit dark and look silly.

February 22, 2014

Cette lotion est super, elle fait scintiller la peau, la rend très douce,je la prefere a plusieurs autres body lotion. Je l utilise presentement et la recommande fortement.

January 22, 2013

dove energy glow body lotion . its great lotion . i used with and without the glow . i like it better without the glow for me though . with the glow looks like you got a tan its nice though for the summer.

2.3/5

February 25, 2012

i was very excited for this product!! i had been using the one without the tint and i was in love with it! so..at first it seemed nice! i got a nice colour on my body! but after a week or two i started having colour patches on my body and the colour was coming of! everyday my towel or white clothes had brown stains on them!! definetely not buy it again!!