Physicians Formula MuruMuru Butter Bronzer Reviews
#3 in Bronzer

Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other. Product info via PhysiciansFormula.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 14, 2019

Beautiful light bronzer

This bronzer smells amazing!!! If you're into tropical scents you'll love this. The shade is light. Best bronzer I've ever used! It is somewhat expensive for a drugstore bronzer.

August 12, 2019

Can't live without it!

This is a product I always put off purchasing because I found it was much too expensive to be considered a drugstore product. I'm so glad that I finally caved in. This bronzer is so smooth and natural, it gives the most beautiful sun kissed glow. I've had it for about 6 months and I have yet to make a dent in the pan even though I use it every single day. It may be a tad pricey, but it is worth it.

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

A new favourite bronzer

PP has finally come to England via Feel Unique so obviously I had to the try the famous ‘butter bronzer’ . It gives me a nice glow but I always use a light hand. It’s not orange and smells fantastic. I just find the packaging a bit too big

August 04, 2019
    Oregon, United States

BEST Affordable Bronzer!

I got this bronzer as a birthday gift a couple years ago and I’ve loved it ever since! I have a lot of bronzers but I always come back to this one. I love how buttery and blendable it is, the shade isn’t too ashy and isn’t too red it’s perfect, I always love the tropical scent. It’s a Win-Win all around!
    -TeenBeautyCentral

July 21, 2019

Best drugstore bronzer

Love this bronzer! Smells amazing and coconutty, goes in like a dream, and gives a nice natural sunkissed look. I have this in the shade Light Bronzer as I am quite fair and have found many bronzers too dark for me so I sort of shied away from bronzer. The Butter Bronser has taken my bronzer apprehension away!
    The only thing is the packaging is a bit large with the bottom peice that has the mirror/sponge sine I don't use those. And the latch on mine broke one of the first times I used it so now it won't stay closed.

July 20, 2019

Amazing!

I was looking for a new bronzer and found this had lots of good reviews. I was reluctant at first because I saw it was $20 CAD, it’s my most expensive makeup product. But after using it since April, I’m 100% sold. I use the lightest shade and it’s perfect. I use the Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply this. And the best thing is probably that it smells like coconut. I would definitely repurchase this.

July 19, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Butter Buy this Bronzer

The Physicians Formula MuruMuru Butter Bronzer is my favorite bronzer I've owned and the only bronzer I've used in its entirety. This buttery, coconut-y smelling bronzer provides buildable warmth to the skin without looking too orange or muddy. The formula blends like a dream on the face and lasts all day without fading or transferring... even on oily skin!

Also, I like how this bronzer is formulated without shimmer, but still leaves the skin looking radiant and healthy as opposed to a flat, matte finish.

Although the packaging is quite bulky, I appreciate the large pan size because it makes it easy to swirl a large brush around. Also, the scent can be overpowering at first, but fades with time and usage.

July 07, 2019

5/5 stars all the way

I’m in love with this product. Cheaper than other makeup products. Amazing smell. Light and gentle feel on the skin. Can’t think of a bad aspect to this product.

July 06, 2019

The smell! Love!! The finish!! Perfect :)

Leaves the perfect sunkissed glow, the scent is wonderful but fades (if you're worried about smelling like a tropical dream all day) repurchased many times.

June 30, 2019

Favorite bronzer by far!!

I love everything about this product!! I have light- light medium skin color and this is a great shade for me. Goes on very smooth, not too orange, not too grey. Even has a yummy smell