Physicians Formula MuruMuru Butter Bronzer Reviews
#3 in Bronzer

Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other. Product info via PhysiciansFormula.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 12, 2019

Beautiful Product

This is my go to bronzer! I own many different bronzer's and they are all from different price ranges, however I am always reaching for this one. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

February 09, 2019

This Bronzer is everything!!

This bronzer has got to be my all time favorite! It goes on so smoothly, and is pigmented. And the smell oh my!! So good! I cant help but use this everytime I put my makeup on. I highly recommend this bronzer!

January 29, 2019

Creamy and blendable!

I love this bronzer! I really like the scent of it, it smells like piña colada. The bronzer is very light weight and super natural, it has a bit of shimmer but it gives a sun kissed look. Definitely recommend this.

January 25, 2019

Deep bronzer 😊💕

Ok ...so I tried the original bronzer and the color kind of sucked ...but ...
    The shade Deep bronzer is way better, it looks like a regular bronzer and would be good for most skin types

January 23, 2019

Beautiful bronzer

I have a hard time with bronzers. Always wanting the expensive look but never finding it in expensive bronzers. Suggested this off a YouTuber and I love it! Nearing bottom now and think I might try the deep version

December 16, 2018

Easy to apply, great price, smells DIVINE !!!

Got this on sale price by beautician recommendation. I have Bronze color, it glides easily you can't mess up. It's very settle color, naturally looking, not like some bronzers, if you put too much you look fake. It gives you glow but very natural. And THE SMELL, if you like coconut scent, you would LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. Smell is not overpowering just a light breeze of coconut scent ... I used years and years ago their pearl bronzer and I can say that PF keeps good quality and affordable price.

November 09, 2018

Applies so smoothly

This bronzer is like is name. It's very buttery and applies but smoothly and evenly. It smells of coconut just as if your are getting tanned on the beach. I used 6676 which looks very natural.

November 08, 2018

Great product

I purchased this product because I wanted to start using bronzer and saw many of my favourite influencers using it and giving it a great review. However, I ended up not using it as bronzer and use it as a quick eyeshadow if I want a quick everyday look. It just gives some depth to the eyes and also smells great.

September 29, 2018

Surprising!

I was a bit worried about trying this bronzer because I have sensitive skin. After using it for a while, not only did I not react to the product, my skin is in better condition. With my skin tone, the bronzer is not as noticeable but still gives off a radiant look. The scent is very subtle. I prefer to use my own brush as I found the one included does not blend on the skin very well. When opening the product, the front compartment always flips upwards. Nothing too major but would be nice if it didn’t bounce upwards each time I open it.

September 25, 2018

Ride or die staple!

This bronzer is my go to bronzer. It beats them all. High end and drug store. It’s so buttery smooth and glides on a blends like a dream, plus the scent is delicious!! I’ve repurchased this product so many times and will continue to do so.