Physicians Formula MuruMuru Butter Bronzer Reviews
#3 in Bronzer

Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other. Product info via PhysiciansFormula.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 24, 2019

One of the best bronzers

i have this product in the shade Bronzer. it is a really good product. it pretty much just melts into the skin and looks so natural and lasts all day. there is a sheen to it but there is no glitter, its just the product itself is so smooth and soft. it also smells so good but sadly doesnt last all day. little goes a long way with this product, if i use too much it will look too intense on me because it is fairly pigmented and slightly darker then i would like. i just dust off some of it off of the brush before i apply so its not a big deal.

April 11, 2019

Not for me

I really did not like this product. It smells good at first but by the end of the day I find it changes and is not pleasant at all. I tried a couple times paired with different make up each time to see if it was reacting to something but it was the same everytime. Maybe a pH kind of thing but definitely does not agree with me.

March 29, 2019

My go to bronzer

This bronzer is one of the best bronzers I have ever tried. I have tried bronzers that are much more expensive and aren't as great as this one. It also smells so good. It's my go to bronzer and have been using this for a while now. Re-purchased it 3 times.

March 29, 2019

Amazing scented bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer in 'Light Bronzer' is my go-to bronzer for an all-year-round hint of bronze that's not too dark and applies smoothly. The scent of coconut is an unexpected, pleasant experience. I highly recommend this high-performing bronzer.

March 25, 2019

Works great and smells great!

I love this bronzer! It smells so good and its so soft and buttery. I am new to using bronzer but this product got me hooked! I would highly recommend this product!

March 07, 2019

My Go To Bronzer

I really love this bronzer. the colour is really nice but not too intense. The texture of this products is very nice which makes it easy to apply. there are several colour choices for this product and pigments are all very lovely.

February 20, 2019

Holy grail bronzer !

This is definitely a must have in any makeup collection. Whether you hardly wear any or wear a full face everyday this stuff is amazing and smells sooooo good!

February 12, 2019

Beautiful Product

This is my go to bronzer! I own many different bronzer's and they are all from different price ranges, however I am always reaching for this one. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

February 09, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

This Bronzer is everything!!

This bronzer has got to be my all time favorite! It goes on so smoothly, and is pigmented. And the smell oh my!! So good! I cant help but use this everytime I put my makeup on. I highly recommend this bronzer!

January 29, 2019

Creamy and blendable!

I love this bronzer! I really like the scent of it, it smells like piña colada. The bronzer is very light weight and super natural, it has a bit of shimmer but it gives a sun kissed look. Definitely recommend this.