Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #3 out of 346 in Bronzer

That perfect sun-kissed tan is yours any time of year! With Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer, you can choose the shade that flatters, and give yourself a radiant new glow or perk up an existing tan.

July 05, 2017

Favourite bronzer

I have been using rimmel London bronzer since my early 20's . I love it . I used tan a lot but I wouldn't tan my face . My fondation never matched my neck and the rest of my body so I would use the bronzer and it would blend so flawlessly . You would never know there was shade Difference after using . I haven't really found a bronzer that compares . It's not orangey and makes me look tanned and I love it . It's super cheap too . On sale it goes for $5.99.

June 11, 2017

i love this bronzer and use it everyday .. love tje natrual looking contour I create . The only downside to the bronzer is that the shade I picked was a bit shimmery

May 26, 2017

My go to bronzer that I use every single day and have been for the last 9 years. I recommend this bronzer to all of my friends as I get many compliments when I'm wearing it.

2.7/5

May 10, 2017

this bronzer doesn't work well for my pale skin. it made me look very muddy and it was extremely hard to get the look that i was going for.i would not recommend

April 16, 2017

I really like the matte bronzed look. I hate bronzers that have the sparkle in it as it makes you look fake and I really am not a fan of the look!!! I enjoy this product and I think its worth it for the money!

April 04, 2017

I have tried many bronzers, I do not like a shiny sparkly face, and I find that a lot of the bronzers offered have sparkles in them. I love that Rimmel offers a matte bronzer, it gives me the colour I want and doesn't look too dark. It lasts me a few months. I wear this every day over my foundation.

March 21, 2017

love this bronzer use tons of it as me and my three daughters use it daily, love number 22 its amazing and your face looks as if you had nice sun tanning. recommend it to all

March 21, 2017

J'adore mettre une touche de soleil dans mon visage et cette palette est parfaite. Le rapport qualité prix est formidable. C'est léger et parfait pour donner le petit éclat qu'il nous manque parfois.

March 13, 2017

I do like using this bronzer as a contour as it is not too shimmery and goes on smoothly/evenly. I do, however, wish there were more colour options as it can be hard to find a contour shade that is not as orangey, which I look for in the winter time! I do recommend giving this a try though, because it is inexpensive and has worked well for what I'm paying for.

March 10, 2017

J'utilise le Natural Bronzer de Rimmel depuis longtemps, j'ai la peau très pâle et je met ce Bronzer avec un gros pinceau. Je l'applique sur mon visage, cou et décolté pour un effet plus naturel. Je choisi une teinte avec plus de brun que d'orange pour mon teint, la poudre est légèrement pailletée sans trop.