3.9/5
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Reviews
#3 in Bronzer

That perfect sun-kissed tan is yours any time of year! With Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer, you can choose the shade that flatters, and give yourself a radiant new glow or perk up an existing tan.

November 13, 2017

was looking at a bronzer base on review, saw people comment this product is bit similar to Nars. I decide to get this because its inexpensive. The tone blend well on my skin, its not too pigment. After long day wear it doesn't breakout or clog. The only thing I wish they improve is the lid. It's plastic and it doesn't close tight after a while I use. It pops off sometimes in my makeup bag and it makes a bit mess in my bag.

October 25, 2017

Just what I need!

I am quite a pale girl so I rely on self tanner and bronzers to give me a slight glow throughout the year, espically in the winter months. I found this on amazon.ca and it’s priced at below $7.00 which seemed like an ok price. I have to be cautious when buying bronzers that I don’t get ones that are way too dark for my complexion.

This one is a nice tan shade and as long as I apply it light handed it’s perfect. This adds a nice bronze color that seems to last the whole day, I also am a huge fan of the slight shimmer that’s in this. I have been using this everyday for months and I have only hit pan recently so you defiantly get a nice amount of product. I will defiantly ge5 this again in the future.

August 05, 2017

Definitely a favorite of mine

I have been using Rimmel London Bronzer for years I love the healthy glow it leaves me looking. Its long wearing and goes on smooth and not blotchy. It really is a natural looking bronzer that is priced great. I will continue to buy I have yet to find any thing better.

July 05, 2017

Favourite bronzer

I have been using rimmel London bronzer since my early 20's . I love it . I used tan a lot but I wouldn't tan my face . My fondation never matched my neck and the rest of my body so I would use the bronzer and it would blend so flawlessly . You would never know there was shade Difference after using . I haven't really found a bronzer that compares . It's not orangey and makes me look tanned and I love it . It's super cheap too . On sale it goes for $5.99.

June 11, 2017

i love this bronzer and use it everyday .. love tje natrual looking contour I create . The only downside to the bronzer is that the shade I picked was a bit shimmery

May 26, 2017

My go to bronzer that I use every single day and have been for the last 9 years. I recommend this bronzer to all of my friends as I get many compliments when I'm wearing it.

2.7/5

May 10, 2017

this bronzer doesn't work well for my pale skin. it made me look very muddy and it was extremely hard to get the look that i was going for.i would not recommend

April 16, 2017

I really like the matte bronzed look. I hate bronzers that have the sparkle in it as it makes you look fake and I really am not a fan of the look!!! I enjoy this product and I think its worth it for the money!

April 04, 2017

I have tried many bronzers, I do not like a shiny sparkly face, and I find that a lot of the bronzers offered have sparkles in them. I love that Rimmel offers a matte bronzer, it gives me the colour I want and doesn't look too dark. It lasts me a few months. I wear this every day over my foundation.

March 21, 2017

love this bronzer use tons of it as me and my three daughters use it daily, love number 22 its amazing and your face looks as if you had nice sun tanning. recommend it to all