3.9/5
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Reviews
#2 in Bronzer

That perfect sun-kissed tan is yours any time of year! With Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer, you can choose the shade that flatters, and give yourself a radiant new glow or perk up an existing tan.

February 09, 2019

My favourite !

I absolutely love this bronzer !! It gives your skin a beautiful glow and you can pick a shade best suitable for your skin ! After trying many bronzers and looking orange I found this one to have the most natural look ... I have been using this for years !

February 08, 2019

Love

I love this bronzer. It makes your makeup look finalizing after the finished touch. Gives you a radiant glow and camouflage the oils on your skin. Sweet!

February 08, 2019

Didn't love the first colour I bought

I purchased this because I had tried my friends and loved the look it gave. I may have bought the wrong tone for my skin because it definitely didn't suit me. I also really didn't like that I had flakes of glitter on my cheeks after. Not the best way to give yourself a glow when the pigments are really large and you can actually see the shimmery flakes. I'm open to trying it again but would prefer a matte shade over the shimmery one

September 21, 2018

Great Drug Store Bronzer

I picked up this awesome bronzer for the summer because I am definitely having some lazy days and don't want to do a full face of makeup! This bronzer gives my skin the perfect sun-kissed look. It goes on very light and does not clump in one spot or leave my skin looking streaky! I use it as a base under the regular Rimmel face powder and the combination works great for a quick touch of make up for those lazy summer days!

April 17, 2018

Looks great!

This bronzer is amazing. You get a lot of product for the value. It goes on smooth and the more you apply the darker it becomes. I like this bronzer more than my high end ones. I highly recommend it for beginners or experts.

March 09, 2018

Affordable Bronzer

I have continued to buy this bronzer multiple times after my first purchase. It is affordable and really does give your skin a glowy, youthful look after applying to the hollows of cheeks. The tones available at the drug store have a nice pigmentation for any skin colour. Definitely one of my go-to makeup products!

November 13, 2017

was looking at a bronzer base on review, saw people comment this product is bit similar to Nars. I decide to get this because its inexpensive. The tone blend well on my skin, its not too pigment. After long day wear it doesn't breakout or clog. The only thing I wish they improve is the lid. It's plastic and it doesn't close tight after a while I use. It pops off sometimes in my makeup bag and it makes a bit mess in my bag.

October 25, 2017

Just what I need!

I am quite a pale girl so I rely on self tanner and bronzers to give me a slight glow throughout the year, espically in the winter months. I found this on amazon.ca and it’s priced at below $7.00 which seemed like an ok price. I have to be cautious when buying bronzers that I don’t get ones that are way too dark for my complexion.

This one is a nice tan shade and as long as I apply it light handed it’s perfect. This adds a nice bronze color that seems to last the whole day, I also am a huge fan of the slight shimmer that’s in this. I have been using this everyday for months and I have only hit pan recently so you defiantly get a nice amount of product. I will defiantly ge5 this again in the future.

August 05, 2017

Definitely a favorite of mine

I have been using Rimmel London Bronzer for years I love the healthy glow it leaves me looking. Its long wearing and goes on smooth and not blotchy. It really is a natural looking bronzer that is priced great. I will continue to buy I have yet to find any thing better.

July 05, 2017

Favourite bronzer

I have been using rimmel London bronzer since my early 20's . I love it . I used tan a lot but I wouldn't tan my face . My fondation never matched my neck and the rest of my body so I would use the bronzer and it would blend so flawlessly . You would never know there was shade Difference after using . I haven't really found a bronzer that compares . It's not orangey and makes me look tanned and I love it . It's super cheap too . On sale it goes for $5.99.