Physicians Formula MuruMuru Butter Bronzer Reviews
#3 in Bronzer

Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other. Product info via PhysiciansFormula.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 09, 2018

Applies so smoothly

This bronzer is like is name. It's very buttery and applies but smoothly and evenly. It smells of coconut just as if your are getting tanned on the beach. I used 6676 which looks very natural.

November 08, 2018

Great product

I purchased this product because I wanted to start using bronzer and saw many of my favourite influencers using it and giving it a great review. However, I ended up not using it as bronzer and use it as a quick eyeshadow if I want a quick everyday look. It just gives some depth to the eyes and also smells great.

September 29, 2018

Surprising!

I was a bit worried about trying this bronzer because I have sensitive skin. After using it for a while, not only did I not react to the product, my skin is in better condition. With my skin tone, the bronzer is not as noticeable but still gives off a radiant look. The scent is very subtle. I prefer to use my own brush as I found the one included does not blend on the skin very well. When opening the product, the front compartment always flips upwards. Nothing too major but would be nice if it didn’t bounce upwards each time I open it.

September 25, 2018

Ride or die staple!

This bronzer is my go to bronzer. It beats them all. High end and drug store. It’s so buttery smooth and glides on a blends like a dream, plus the scent is delicious!! I’ve repurchased this product so many times and will continue to do so.

September 20, 2018

Amazing!

This bronzer is to die for! It smells insanely good but also gives off the most perfect bronze colour . Zero orange or muddiness I have a lot of high end bronzers but still , this one I reach for all the time and it’s so affordable ! A MUST have

August 09, 2018

Best broner I've ever tried from physician formula

This bronzer is my favourite !! It is easy to apply and has a nice tropical coconut scent. The colour goes on smooth and gives your skin a natural sun kissed glow.

August 07, 2018

La meilleure poudre de chez physicians formula

Un bronzer, infusé avec du beurre de Murumuru, pour une lueur radieuse de déesse brésilienne !
    La texture incroyablement crémeuse et douce combine les meilleures caractéristiques d'une poudre bronzante et crème.

Formulé avec des acides gras essentiels et des pro-vitamines qui adoucissent, revitalisent et hydratent la peau, la laissant douce et soyeuse.
    La formule bronzante ultra-riche se fond instantanément dans la peau, scellant l'humidité pour une hydratation instantanée et durable.
    Comprend des pigments nacrés ultra-fins et des pigments à la texture douce qui lissent la texture de la peau, éclaircissent le teint et offrent une magnifique finition bronze.

Les Ingrédients clés : Infusé avec un mélange puissant de beurre de Murumuru, de beurre de Cupuacu et de beurre de Tucuma, de l'Amazone luxuriante ce qui rend cette poudre riche en éléments nutritifs.

Sont odeur de coco vous enivreras, vous ne serez pas déçue.

L'essayer c'est l'adopter.

Vous m'en donnerez des nouvelles.

A bientôt

July 05, 2018

Contour

Bronzer is amazing not only does it give you the shimmery bronze or that you'd like in the summer but it also smells amazing I don't really like the brush that it came with it doesn't really do anything for me but other than that this bronzer is amazing and it's Jeffree Star approved so I had to buy it

July 05, 2018

Great, natural look

This is one of my favourite bronzers ! It gives a very natural, buildable bronze glow. I also am obsessed with the smell! It smells like summer and is heavenly however you won't be able to smell it once it is on your face, so if you have any sensitives to scent, it should not be an issue.

Very soft and easy to use product!

July 04, 2018

Best fair skin drugstore product

As a very pale skinned girl, it’s hard to find a bronzer that will give you a glow without looking orange, but I think this may be it. The product smells amazing and is the perfect glow-y shade. It is not a shimmery product, just a soft bronzer. I would definitely recommend getting the second lightest shade as it is more cool toned than the lightest shade. Physician’s formula remains one of my favourite drugstore brands and this product is no exception!