Physicians Formula MuruMuru Butter Bronzer Reviews
#3 in Bronzer

Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly creamy and soft texture combines the best features of a powder and cream bronzer, to deliver a lit-from-within tropical glow unlike any other. Product info via PhysiciansFormula.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 07, 2019

My Go To Bronzer

I really love this bronzer. the colour is really nice but not too intense. The texture of this products is very nice which makes it easy to apply. there are several colour choices for this product and pigments are all very lovely.

February 20, 2019

Holy grail bronzer !

This is definitely a must have in any makeup collection. Whether you hardly wear any or wear a full face everyday this stuff is amazing and smells sooooo good!

February 12, 2019

Beautiful Product

This is my go to bronzer! I own many different bronzer's and they are all from different price ranges, however I am always reaching for this one. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

February 09, 2019

This Bronzer is everything!!

This bronzer has got to be my all time favorite! It goes on so smoothly, and is pigmented. And the smell oh my!! So good! I cant help but use this everytime I put my makeup on. I highly recommend this bronzer!

January 29, 2019

Creamy and blendable!

I love this bronzer! I really like the scent of it, it smells like piña colada. The bronzer is very light weight and super natural, it has a bit of shimmer but it gives a sun kissed look. Definitely recommend this.

January 25, 2019

Deep bronzer 😊💕

Ok ...so I tried the original bronzer and the color kind of sucked ...but ...
    The shade Deep bronzer is way better, it looks like a regular bronzer and would be good for most skin types

January 23, 2019

Beautiful bronzer

I have a hard time with bronzers. Always wanting the expensive look but never finding it in expensive bronzers. Suggested this off a YouTuber and I love it! Nearing bottom now and think I might try the deep version

December 16, 2018

Easy to apply, great price, smells DIVINE !!!

Got this on sale price by beautician recommendation. I have Bronze color, it glides easily you can't mess up. It's very settle color, naturally looking, not like some bronzers, if you put too much you look fake. It gives you glow but very natural. And THE SMELL, if you like coconut scent, you would LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. Smell is not overpowering just a light breeze of coconut scent ... I used years and years ago their pearl bronzer and I can say that PF keeps good quality and affordable price.

November 09, 2018

Applies so smoothly

This bronzer is like is name. It's very buttery and applies but smoothly and evenly. It smells of coconut just as if your are getting tanned on the beach. I used 6676 which looks very natural.

November 08, 2018

Great product

I purchased this product because I wanted to start using bronzer and saw many of my favourite influencers using it and giving it a great review. However, I ended up not using it as bronzer and use it as a quick eyeshadow if I want a quick everyday look. It just gives some depth to the eyes and also smells great.