Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Cream

Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 70 in CC Creams

July 25, 2017

HG Foundation/CC Cream!

I call this product my HG Foundation because I no longer need foundation since finding this CC Cream. I was blown away the first time I tried it with how beautifully it sits on my skin, as well as its lasting power. I have dehydrated skin, and so no product looks perfect on me, but this one performs better than any high-end foundation I've tried. The only downside is the limited shade range.

October 26, 2016

Decent coverage, and lasts for a good chunk of my work day. For the price I think this is a great drugstore product. Bonus that it's vegan. Shade range of the product is embarrassingly small, though.

August 24, 2016

I loved how smoothly this product applies. It has an okay coverage but is sheer. I love the way it gives a glowing look to my skin. It does not keep my skin matte as all so if that is what your looking for DO NOT use this product.

April 06, 2015

I really wanted to find something that provided good coverage, but didn't contain a bunch of scary ingredients, like parabens, etc. This CC cream fits the bill. The color is just right and it covers well and seems to last well, too. This is the first foundation/BB/CC cream I've used that has a distinctive smell, kind of reminds me of wet clay, but I only notice it during application. It also feels cool when I'm applying it. A couple of strange, but possibly useful facts!