Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls

3.9/5
Ranked #283 out of 387 in Powder

2.0/5

February 09, 2017

I bought this highlighter based on positive reviews, but it barely showed up even on my fair complexion. It was extremely powdery and the packaging was too bulky. It did however give a nice glow when I added a thick layer to my brow bone which is how I ended using it up, but I would not repurchase.

March 03, 2016

Physicians Formula is a great brand and this is also a great highlighter. When you first get this there's like a white a light sparkly layer on top you should get rid of that first. But this is the only highlighter I use. But don't expect that pearl to stay on very long if its in a makeup bag mine fell off after a week.

March 03, 2016

CONS: comes with a sparkly layer on top you have to get rid of, can look a little orange almost if not careful
    PROS: great subtle highlight, no sparkles, natural on pale skin when applied right
    This is a great highlighter for a subtle natural glow. It will last an extremely long time. I like to use a small brush to get some of the lighter colours and use them as brow/eye highlight as well.

August 01, 2015

I have incredibly fair skin and have always wanted to use a bronzer without it looking too fake just to get a glow. I just wanted a subtle glow to bring life to my skin. I grabbed this physicians Formula mineral Glow Palette and fell in love. This palette makes my skin sparkle in all of the right ways. I apply it over my normal foundation or sometimes even without and my skin sparkles. It is light and airy and lasts such a long time. The value of this product was amazing!

April 09, 2015

My go to blush. It looks very luminous and the "pearls" really give me a great glow. I always buy the Natural Pearl shade.

May 17, 2012

I was in search of a product that gave a nice shine and dewy glow to the cheeks for a Christmas party. I came across Physician Formula's Powder Palette: Mineral Glow pearls in Translucent Pearl. This was exactly what I was looking for. This product gives a nice sheen/dewy look to the skin with out caking on to much product or with out it being to over powering. I like how the powder catches the light in a subtle way and it's a great product to put on top of your blush or powder/concealer, etc. The package is attractive, it comes in a case which has a mirror concealed below with a brush for application. The only thing I didn't like about this product was it's price. Here in Canada I believe I got it for $18 tax, but this product will last you a long time so the price isn't to disagreeable.