Physicians Formula TALC FREE Bronzer

Physicians Formula TALC FREE Bronzer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #95 out of 319 in Bronzer

January 17, 2016

This is my first time trying physicians formula. I wanted this product because it is talc free. It goes on like a dream and feels amazing on the skin. It is not drying, caky or a powdery mess on the face. It looks very natural and airbrushed. They only had two shades where I went, I am glad I went with the darker of the two but it is still not quite dark enough for a contour in my opinion. If you are looking for a nice subtle contour this could work for you but I really like a deep impact contour. I have been using this all over my face as a setting powder lightly so I do not add too much colour as I am a fair skin tone. Over all I am very impressed and I like the way it is making my skin look and feel after a few uses. I still love Sephora over drug store but this brand is making the drug store look a little better, especially if you can find it on sale. I got mine at Superstore for 25% off. I hope this was helpful to someone. :)

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!