Piggy Paint Nail Polish Reviews

2.0/5

June 12, 2017

Recalled in Canada, is the US next?

My daughter and I tried piggy paint. It wasn't great at all. I didn't like the fact that you still needed a remover.
    After doing some research i found a much better alternative that is water based called Bo-Po which also costs less.
    It peels off and dries quick so it's great using on little hands.

3.2/5

May 09, 2017

It is toddler and mom friendly, drys fast and comes off after a couple days. The colours are very pretty and vibrant and I would recommend to anyone with young girls.

March 23, 2017

Mes enfants adorent mettre du vernis à ongles. Mais comme ils sont encore petits (en bas de 6 ans), je ne veut pas leur mettre du vrai. Donc nous mettons du Piggy Paint. Nous avons plusieurs couleurs (qui sont tous vraiment belles et populaires avec les enfants). Et nous adorons. Le vernis part tout seul avec le temps et est non toxic. Vraiment génial avec les enfants. Même moi je m'en mets. Les couleurs sont vraiment belles et vibrantes.

1.8/5

January 09, 2017

The only thing good about this product is the fact that it has less chemicals, and is therefore safer to use for children. Otherwise, it's just a severely overpriced nail polish.

May 13, 2016

My 2.5 year old has recently become interested in having her nails painted, so this was our go to polish. The colours are great, it goes on smoothly and dries fairly quickly! It does chip very easily but I expected that since it's all natural. The cost is pricey (about $10 for a small bottle) but worth it knowing that it's not full of chemicals/no strong smell.

March 09, 2016

I've been using piggy paint on my daughter since she was an infant. I love that it's a safer alternative to traditional nail polish and it makes her toes look so adorable. They have lots of colours to choose from. The only downsides are the price and it doesn't stay on very long (especially on fingernails).

June 12, 2015

Piggy Paint should be in every store where mothers go to get their daughters and themselves a safe non-toxic nail polish. I love the fact it will come off with water and that there are no harmful chemicals in it. Part of the logo of this product reads "Natural as Mud", how I wish every cosmetic product out there could say the same!

June 01, 2015

Piggy Paint is safe non toxic, low odour nail polish that comes in a fun colours. It is fast drying which is perfect for little ones that don't stay still for very long. It is a water based formula that is safe for use during pregnancy. I did find that the nail polish stayed on longer when I applied the base coat before the polish compared to just the nail polish by itself. The price is a little high I thought but I feel better using this on my daughter knowing it is non toxic.