Pillsbury Toaster Strudel- Strawberry and Creamcheese Reviews
Ranked #58 in Frozen Desserts

June 04, 2017

If I had to pick a flavour of toaster strudel I'll pick this every time. I love the cream cheese and strawberry because it's like cheesecake in a breakfast pastry

June 04, 2017

This is my favourite kind of toaster strudels. Strawberry and cream cheese Mmmm. So yummy. Again they are quick, easy and delicious :) they taste so good!!!!

April 28, 2017

Ah, Toaster Strudel. So not filling at all, and so full of sugar for breakfast, but such a guilty pleasure. This is the stuff of children's dreams. A fun treat for all of us. :)

November 06, 2016

These are super good and flakey, so easy to make. The crust reminds me of an apple pie crust you would make with butter. It's flakey and the inside is so good full of gooey sweetness. Yes, they are high in calories but great for on the go. Just pop em in the toaster and that's it. A box is usually on sale for about 2.00. 8 come in a box. It is a pretty good deal.

November 06, 2016

Super bonne et décadente en bouche. Les strudels sont délicieuse. À consommer avec modération par contre. Super gras et sucré. Idéal une fois de temps en temps.

November 06, 2016

I wouldn't serve to a child as a breakfast food but as a dessert. I do eat for breakfast as they are delicious. I don't add the icing as it makes it too sweet.

October 23, 2016

These toaster strudels are great as an evening snack. I like how fast they are to make and the icing is nice and sweet. I've tasted all the fruit options, but this one is the best.

0.7/5

June 27, 2016

These toaster strudels are so extremely sweet! Probably the worst thing you can give your kids.. you definitely won't find these in my freezer..

Jam & frosting = diabetes

June 27, 2016

From childhood to adulthood I still continue to enjoy these morning treats!!!
    Nothing tastes better than popping into the toaster, coming out hot , spreading on the icing and enjoying.

Strawberry and creamcheese flavours gives it almost a hot baked danish taste, lots of filling, lots of taste, a little sweet with the icing but still I don't mind when it comes to the toaster strudels, very good, hot, filling and tasty!!!

So glad this is still on the market, I remember as a child eating and now as an adult I continue. Great flavours, but strawberry is great!!

January 24, 2016

Every morning I wake up and grab from my freezer a pillsbury strawberry cream cheese toaster strudel, pop it in the toaster, impatiently wait a few minutes.... Pop goes my toasty warm strudel that I get to decorate with yummy icing. The strudel pastry is nice a flaky and crunchy while the filling is warm and sweet filled with strawberry and with my favourite cream cheese and together they make my taste buds melt! I love my toaster strudels and they are always a great affordable price :)