Pillsbury Toaster Strudel- Strawberry and Creamcheese Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 80 in Frozen Desserts

April 28, 2017

Ah, Toaster Strudel. So not filling at all, and so full of sugar for breakfast, but such a guilty pleasure. This is the stuff of children's dreams. A fun treat for all of us. :)

November 06, 2016

These are super good and flakey, so easy to make. The crust reminds me of an apple pie crust you would make with butter. It's flakey and the inside is so good full of gooey sweetness. Yes, they are high in calories but great for on the go. Just pop em in the toaster and that's it. A box is usually on sale for about 2.00. 8 come in a box. It is a pretty good deal.

November 06, 2016

Super bonne et décadente en bouche. Les strudels sont délicieuse. À consommer avec modération par contre. Super gras et sucré. Idéal une fois de temps en temps.

November 06, 2016

I wouldn't serve to a child as a breakfast food but as a dessert. I do eat for breakfast as they are delicious. I don't add the icing as it makes it too sweet.

October 23, 2016

These toaster strudels are great as an evening snack. I like how fast they are to make and the icing is nice and sweet. I've tasted all the fruit options, but this one is the best.

June 27, 2016

These toaster strudels are so extremely sweet! Probably the worst thing you can give your kids.. you definitely won't find these in my freezer..

Jam & frosting = diabetes

June 27, 2016

From childhood to adulthood I still continue to enjoy these morning treats!!!
    Nothing tastes better than popping into the toaster, coming out hot , spreading on the icing and enjoying.

Strawberry and creamcheese flavours gives it almost a hot baked danish taste, lots of filling, lots of taste, a little sweet with the icing but still I don't mind when it comes to the toaster strudels, very good, hot, filling and tasty!!!

So glad this is still on the market, I remember as a child eating and now as an adult I continue. Great flavours, but strawberry is great!!

January 24, 2016

Every morning I wake up and grab from my freezer a pillsbury strawberry cream cheese toaster strudel, pop it in the toaster, impatiently wait a few minutes.... Pop goes my toasty warm strudel that I get to decorate with yummy icing. The strudel pastry is nice a flaky and crunchy while the filling is warm and sweet filled with strawberry and with my favourite cream cheese and together they make my taste buds melt! I love my toaster strudels and they are always a great affordable price :)

January 18, 2016

I love these so much! I eat them as dessert in the evening. Definitely not a breakfast food.

June 11, 2015

These Pillsbury Toaster strudel come in many different flavors and two different size boxes. The toaster strudel is easy to fix, you simply place 1 or 2 into your toaster and allow them to toast to a nice golden brown. Then you apply the icing that is included in the package for each strudel. These toaster strudel are actually very good, you can find them offered on sale in many grocery stores which will save you even more money. They are a much better choice for breakfast than pop tarts are and taste a whole lot better!

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt