Good

Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 572 in Blush

May 17, 2017

This blush duo is amazing. Until mine broke, I used it as eyeshadow not realizing it was a blush duo! Haha, so I need to re press it, if possible. But it was super pigmented! Highly recommend. And it worked great as eyeshadow.

March 01, 2017

I love this blush duo! The highlighting powder is so shimmery gorgeous, and the blush adds the right amount of colour. Love using this with the Jelly Pong Pong bronzer duo.

June 04, 2016

I love a little bling in my makeup most days! This product has super cute packaging but I wasn't sure about how it would look or what it would do when i opened it! It is like shining to the stars!! The highlighter shows up great and the rose side is okay as I have medium toned skin but you can also swirl them together to get a super pretty effect! I use a contour brush and always brush downwards toward my nose then use a larger power brush to buff it our a little! Its a really pretty product that I highly recommend!

April 08, 2016

Not a great product for my skin tone/coloring. I am extremely pale (think vampire) with blue eyes and while this looked very pretty on the pallette, even with lots of layering it could barely be seen on my skin. Just a subtle shimmer when the light hits...which is really not anything. I also wasn't sure if they should be used together or use the lighter color to highlight.

I tried both, but when it came right down to it, this color just wasn't pigmented enough to show up on my skin.

Might look lovely on darker skin tones though.

Pros:
    - Looks nice in the pallette.
    - May suit darker skin tones.

Cons:
    - Crumbly.
    - Doesn't look good on very fair skin tones.
    - Not pigmented enough.
    - Unclear use.

March 22, 2016

This product is genius and gorgeous! One side is a rose gold blush and the other side is a bit lighter shade of highlighter. The colors are soooo pretty and the pigmentation level is really impressive. A little bit goes a long way so I know this will last a really long time. I have also been using this as an eyeshadow and it looks great with my brown eyes and neutral tone skin. I vote yes for Pixi by Petra!

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm