Play-Doh Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 526 in Toys

April 22, 2017

If you don't have time time or want the hassle of making your own play dough at home then this is a good brand to buy. It's always been my go-to brand. You can find it in like every department store and even the dollar store. They can make and imagine so many things with play doh. It also comes in a variety of colours, which is very good.

March 30, 2017

I have 2 boys, and they love Play-Doh! Cleanup is easier than it seems when you organize the table, ready for play. We like to mix the colours and make bouncy balls, dinosaurs, shapes snd towers. Much fun!

March 27, 2017

Play-Doh I love it. there are so many colors for play doh and kids love to play with it. Play doh has a great line they have developed over the many years its been around. Fun little kits where kids can play barber shop. cooking and tons of fun stuff
    Cleans up great from hard surfaces. Not so great in carpet.. :)

March 27, 2017

SO cheap and has never changed. This stuff even smells the same from when I was a kid except they have so many play-doh toys now that you can get to use with your play-doh its really a great thing for children and non-toxic

March 25, 2017

Playing with Play Doh is a favourite activity in my house. It's something my toddler and I can do together and use our imaginations to make all sorts of things. It's not messy like painting and if bits are left behind it dries pretty quickly and can be swept or vacuumed no problem. A must have for play time!

March 16, 2017

Who doesn't love or have a memory of play-doh. I am now 35 years old and still just the smell of it brings me back to my childhood. So fun to play with as a child or adult lol

March 16, 2017

We love play dough in our home! A great activity for almost all ages. Can build almost anything out of it, very durable. Cheap to buy and so many colors and sets to choose from.
    It does flake and make a mess on the floor easily, but at the same time it doesn't take long for those flakies to dry up and easily swept into the trash.

March 08, 2017

Who doesn't have memories of playing with Play-doh as a child?

From the different colors, scents, shapes and everything in between there is a type for EVERYONE!

February 01, 2017

Tons of fun for all ages. It's great for entertainment and keeps kids occupied for a long while. It is cheap and with all the different colours, you can really get creative!

Great for rainy days!!!

February 01, 2017

Play-Doh and I have a love-hate relationship ;) It is wonderful to get the creative juices flowing, provides hours of fun and entertainment but oh boy what a mess. I always seem to find play-doh all over the house afterwards, haha. Fair trade I suppose. With so many different colours and toys you can use to play with it, it really is a ton of fun for all ages.