Play-Doh Reviews
#2 in Toys

December 13, 2017

amazzzing

Play-Doh is a classic thing to have in every household. Great for the imagination and there are so many amazing sets and colors to collect!! Kids never get bored when playing with this! I will continue to purchase over and over.

November 22, 2017

PLAY-DOH

This is awesome. kids just love it and its even fun for the whole family. No one will ever get sick of play doh. I remember when i was little always loved it.

November 03, 2017

Play-doh is childhood in a can

I pick up play-doh every other week because we a HUGE play-doh fans And there is no age limit lol we spend hours building and creating with our kiddos. It’s mess free! Easy cleanse up I would definitely recommend this

October 12, 2017

Kids & Their imagination

Play-doh has been around for generations and it never gets tired. It is a great toy for children to use their imagination and be creative. Just watch children closely so they don't put this item in their mouth.

Would recommend for children 2-5 as a great birthday or Christmas gift.

October 10, 2017

Lots of fun

I think Play-doh is a lot of fun. Children get to use their imagination to create all sorts of wonderful things. My complaints would be that some dry out easily even though it's put back in the container after use. As well, it is difficult to clean if it gets into cracks or small spots and the Play-doh dries hard. However, if used correctly, it is great.

October 06, 2017

So fun

Well what kid doesn't have play doh? My kids love it we have tonnes of different colors and I find myself playing with it when the kids do. It's easy to clean up and is non toxic so if they happen to taste their "baking" I don't have to worry. It defineatly keeps them Entertained for hours!

September 25, 2017

Classic toy

Enjoyed playing play doh as a kid. Bought it for my nephew. He loves it. He can use his imagination to create so many different things. Hours of fun.

September 22, 2017

Des heures de plaisirs!

Mes enfants adorent la pâte à modeler! ils peuvent passer des heures à créer. J'ai essayé d'autres marques mais c'est vraiment la Play-doh qui est la plus durable. Elle ne sèche pas et je peux la réutiliser plusieurs fois. Je recommande cette marque.

September 12, 2017

Who doesnt love Play-doh!?

This is a great item for kids who like to invent things or just plain have fun! Its also adult friendly~cause who doesnt like to be a kid at times!?
    this is a great stress reliever for me! just to squish is works for me!!!

August 21, 2017

Great for kids, fun for adults too!

I love playdoh, have ever since I was a child. There are so many different things you can make with it. There are also very many accessories for different things, like playing house and food.
    Great for crafts, safe, and so fun.