Good

Playboy Play It Sexy Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #917 out of 1368 in Perfume

Playboy Play It Sexy Ladies Edt 50ml Spray (1.7 fl.oz) - New and Boxed

April 16, 2017

This perfume has been my go to perfume for the last 2 years. I love the smell and it lasts! It's pleasant and a light flirty sent with subtle undertones of something else..a perfect perfume for women.

April 21, 2016

I love play boy purfume! And play boy play it sexy is one of my favourites. The fragrance last long and I love that, that's what u look for in a purfume. It smells amazingly great!!

April 21, 2016

I received this product as a gift and I really love it, it is not strong smelling and is more on the candy side really sweet smelling and Is a nice light scent I can wear to work, I always get compliments on it and asked what I am wearing when I am out, this is just one of the fragrances in this product line I also own 2 more and they are equally as nice.

February 04, 2016

One of my fav perfumes by PlayBoy. This one stays on you long too and smells amazing!

January 22, 2016

Loved this scent one of my everyday day favorited.
    I get compliments on the scene everytime I spray it on .
    People are amazed when I tell them what it is .

July 03, 2015

By hubby bought me this when we first met. If it wasn't for him I would have never tried this and liked it
    I purchase mine at Winners...cheapest I have found

April 07, 2015

My favorite perfume, smells great and is reasonably priced!

January 15, 2015

Inexpensive perfume but with an expensive scent. The scent is light enough that people sensitive to strong scents, allergic to perfume, or prone to migraines can wear it. The scent slowly fades away unlike other perfumes that disappear all of a sudden.

April 21, 2011

wonderful sweet smell , long lasting

April 04, 2011

Play It Sexy:

“Play It Sexy” is initially a lightly spiced scent when you first spray it on, but it then transforms… having a spicy, yet vanilla undertone. I would definitely wear “Play It Sexy” on an evening out because the fragrance is vibrant, perks your senses and will turn heads. My guy friends love this one the most out of the Playboy trio!

Playboy Fragrance Bottle/ Packaging:

The fragrance bottle is small and cute with Black Playboy Bunny ears. It’s small enough to fit in your purse or your carry-on bag when you travel. It’s discreet and adorable. The packaging for each of the fragrances is subtle and classy, not the ‘party-girl,’ teenager look, but a classy young woman look. Each package matches the name of the fragrance (ex. Light pink for “Play It Lovely,” dark pink for “Play It Sexy” and black for “Play It Spicy”). These bottles belong on the shelves of an upscale beauty boutique!