4.1/5
Playtex Diaper Genie Reviews
#558 in Misc

The Diaper Genie Twist away pail, the classic Diaper Genie in which diapers are individually sealed by twisting the film, is no longer available in stores. However, you will still be able to find the Diaper Genie Twist away System Refills at Amazon.com. The Twist away Refills are specially designed to eliminate diaper odor.  They are intended to be used with the Diaper Genie Twist away System.  The refills have a baby-fresh scent. Triple Barrier film contains technology to eliminate diaper odors. Pleasant fragrance leaves your Diaper Genie system and nursery smelling fresh and clean. It is perfect for babies of all ages.

September 15, 2017

Had it for 2 1/2 years

I've had the diaper genie since his birth and I've never had any smell issues or problems with it at all. I would highly recommend one. I only empty it once a week and it doesn't smell at all.

May 01, 2017

Having a diaper genie is seriously like magic. We recoeved oirs as a baby shower gift eith my first born. At that time we shared a room so the genie was in there with us and not once did we smell a stinky diaper.
    We didnt have it up and running when my daughter was first born vut after a month of having both newborn and toddler poops stinking everywhere, we bought more bags and now my house smells livable again lol
    I love this product so very much and plan on using it until both kids are out of diapers!

March 06, 2017

We have a Diaper Genie on each floor of our house and they have been a lifesaver. It's nice to not have to put diapers in the kitchen or bathroom garbage cans and the Diaper Genie is easy enough to tuck away into a corner. The only downside is that the bag refills are quite expensive and the little deodorizer filters that stick to the lid are really hard to find in stores (and they are definitely necessary as the pail gets pretty stinky without it).

March 06, 2017

Who wants to smell.stinky diapers as they walk in a room?? Diaper Genie to the rescue. The diaper genie system makes clean up a problem free issue. Once the unit is full, there's a mess free removal. Every mom should have one

September 20, 2016

Worked amazingly well I ended up buying a second for our mail floor. Nobody likes stinky diapers and if I find have baby stuff around would have never guessed I had yucky diapers in the house. I usually gift to moms to be .

August 17, 2016

Love love love my diaper genie! But hate the smell that can accompany it!! Bags are also pricy and a huge reoccurring cost.
    Great for hiding those messy diapers though and very convenient.

May 22, 2016

I use these on all of my smaller neices and nephews and I have to say that they are fairly effective. They last for a considerably long amount of time and the kids seem to like them.

April 07, 2016

This is one thing that is essential in a nursery. Worth every penny. It may not look very large, but it can hold a lot of dirty diapers!! A lot! It also does a great job of containing the smell of dirty diapers. Easy to put in refill bags as well.

March 02, 2016

This is awesome. I can't believe how many dirty diapers it can hold . It never smells up my house even though there are tons of gross dirty diapers In the pail. This is a nursery must have. It's convenient. So happy I got one.

February 05, 2016

This was one of the most used products with my daughter! Received as a shower gift and loved it! Very conveinent just add refills and you don't have to worry about dirty diapers in your garbage can!