Playtex Ventaire Natural Shape Complete Feeding Bottle Set Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 750 in Bottles

February 01, 2017

I used these bottles with my son. I really like how easy they are too clean. You can take all the little pieces apart and clean them very well without having to worry about old getting stuck in places it shouldn't. My son never had an issues with gas or stomach problems and I think its because how the Ventaire prevented this. We tried another bottle from a different brand and I noticed right away how he was having stomach/gas issues. The bottle set was 29.99$ at Walmart. Fairly good price but I ended up needed an extra set because I go through bottles in a day. The way the bottles are angled my son had a terrific time holding the bottle all by himself. So this is a plus when your busy doing things without having to hold the bottle and feed, they can do it themselves

September 09, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about these bottles. My son loves them- they are the only bottles he will use! They are easy to clean- and come apart nicely so you can scrub every part! I highly recommend them!

May 05, 2016

These bottles aren't the best but they are alright. I find that they leak at the bottom a lot if you don't tighten the bottom enough but I love everything else about them and they are super easy to clean. They are pretty a little expensive but still less expensive then other brands.

May 03, 2016

Absolutely a must have (in my opinion). I was told not to buy a bunch of bottles, because babies can be picky, so I just had a few that were given to me at my baby shower. I received this as well as two other sets of baby bottles. My son would only latch to these, no others!! They are a god send. They are easy to clean and take apart! Plus the ventilation at the bottom reduces gas and colic! The nipples are interchangeable as well so you can have slow, medium, and fast flow nipples in the bottles! They are honestly absolutely wonderful. I found the separate 3 packs at Walmart. It was roughly $13 for the small bottles and $18 for the bigger ones! I would 100% recommend to a friend as well as purchase again.

April 12, 2016

My son loved these bottles. Once he started he wouldn't switch to anything else and they were easy to clean.
    But the vent seal at the bottom was HORRIBLE quality. Constantly leaking and had to replace pricey valves often.

April 07, 2016

I was not a fan of these bottles and neither was my baby. The nipple was a weird shape that baby didn't like. They were also a weird shape that made it kind of awkward for me to hold and forget about baby holding this on their own, even if they are a bit bigger and can already hold things quite well. They also leaked more often than not and the bottom vent part was more difficult to clean.

0.5/5

March 11, 2016

I would never recommend these bottle to any moms. They are so bad. The milk leaks out the bottom of the bottle. I will never buy this bottle ever again. They should take these bottle off the market and reinvent them so they stop leaking everywhere.

February 27, 2016

My son hated these bottles. I think it was the weird nipple shape they had but he would refuse to drink out of them. They leaked all the time too, so frustrating when breast milk takes forever to pump and formula isn't exactly cheap. Won't buy this product again.

January 27, 2016

Great bottles used for all 3 of my kids barely any gas for any of them from using these great products easy to clean and love the shape

January 11, 2016

This bottle helped my babies gas so much! It was the only bottle I could use.