Polysporin Blister Treatment Reviews
#2 in Foot Care

POLYSPORIN® blister treatment can help prevent further progression of the blister as the cushioning layer forms a barrier against friction. The Hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The POLYSPORIN® blister treatment acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance to:

• Relieve blister pain immediately
  • Protect and cushion against rubbing
  • Offer fast wound healing
Directions for use: Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils. Remove the bottom unprinted paper, and avoid touching the adhesive side. Apply cushion firmly over blister, and smooth edges down well. Leave in place until it starts to detach (note: may stay in place for several days). To remove cushion: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

October 02, 2017

These blister bandaids work great!

I have a couple pairs of heels that give me blisters on the backs of my heels. My husband picked these up for me once and I was so impressed with how well tjey worked. They stay on all day (or days at a time) and even stayed on through a shower! I now wear them not only to heal heel blisterz, but I have actually started wearing them as a preventitive measure. They are super comfortable, big enough to cover the area, and being the zame colour as my skin tone, they are almost invisable.

September 23, 2017

Feet Saver

These babies work amazing and your feet will love you if you use them before you break in new shoes. After going to school and being on my feet all day in new shoes I loved them, no more bleeding and pain forever will use them.

June 19, 2017

Foot Saviour!

I just recently tried the Polysporin Blister Treatments as my toms gave me a bad blister on my heel. Once putting the Polysporin Blister Treatment on my heel, it provided a cushion of comfort and I was able to walk in my toms and other flats with a blister on my heel. The treatment also helped speed up the healing process!

May 29, 2017

Wearing new shoes with no socks, and then walking over a km is a very BAD IDEA.

Want a GREAT IDEA? Keep some Polysporin Blister treatments on hand. These little dressings are phenomenal For healing and protecting areas where blisters have shown up. When I bought a cute new pair of shoes, I never thought to break them in, and I hate socks in the summer, so by the time I got to my destination, both ankles were open and bleeding. It only got worse as I had to return home, and every step was agony. Fortunately, I had picked some of these up, and immediately applied to each blister. They gave me immediate relief, and I was able to comfortably wear my old shoes without pain. They remained on for 3-4 days, and when they naturally fell off, the skin was almost healed, and just a plain bandage was enough to stop further discomfort or damage.

I will most definitely buy these again!

March 08, 2017

Thank goodness for these! I had worn boots that were too small the day before and had massive blisters then had to go on a huge hike the next day, after I put these on I barely noticed them at all on the hike. Now I use them if I know I'll be trekking around all day

December 07, 2016

I have a confession: I don't just use these in blisters!
    Yes, they're amazing for that, but ANYWHERE there was friction on my foot or toes, I used them.
    The adhesive is strong and they're super flexible, making them perfect for wrapping around toes (rubbed raw in cute shoes), to preventing the top of my food from getting rubbed by 'not yet broken in' heels.
    Seriously, worth it!

December 06, 2016

Polysporin Blister Treatment saved the day on our 6 week backpacking trip across Europe. My shoes were killing me and we had fortunately packed this, just in case! It is a little greasy, so wear socks, put on at night (otherwise you are slipping in your shoes all day). It really works, takes a week or so, but worth the wait.

December 06, 2016

i love this so much, every time i break in new shoes i either forget socks or to put bandaids on my ankles, so i run and pick some of these up and it brings so much relief to the blister

November 30, 2016

Thank God I brought a pack of this stuff on my last trip to Disney. After days of walking around the feet really paid the price and I got heel and ankle blisters. At night I put on this treatment and it helped me get through everyday without my skin shredding and bleeding all over the place.

November 28, 2016

These are amazing I keep them in my purse for emergencies..it helps make the blister not so sore so you can walk without pain and heals it
    ..I'm so happy that I found these and best part is they sell them at dollar store here for only 3 dollars!! I always know when I buy anything polysporin that it will be a great quality product well worth my money And will work... Have not been disappointed by their products yet . deffinitely reccomend these!!!!