Polysporin Blister Treatment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 201 in Foot Care

POLYSPORIN® blister treatment can help prevent further progression of the blister as the cushioning layer forms a barrier against friction. The Hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The POLYSPORIN® blister treatment acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance to:

• Relieve blister pain immediately
  • Protect and cushion against rubbing
  • Offer fast wound healing
Directions for use: Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils. Remove the bottom unprinted paper, and avoid touching the adhesive side. Apply cushion firmly over blister, and smooth edges down well. Leave in place until it starts to detach (note: may stay in place for several days). To remove cushion: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.

June 19, 2017

Foot Saviour!

I just recently tried the Polysporin Blister Treatments as my toms gave me a bad blister on my heel. Once putting the Polysporin Blister Treatment on my heel, it provided a cushion of comfort and I was able to walk in my toms and other flats with a blister on my heel. The treatment also helped speed up the healing process!

May 29, 2017

Wearing new shoes with no socks, and then walking over a km is a very BAD IDEA.

Want a GREAT IDEA? Keep some Polysporin Blister treatments on hand. These little dressings are phenomenal For healing and protecting areas where blisters have shown up. When I bought a cute new pair of shoes, I never thought to break them in, and I hate socks in the summer, so by the time I got to my destination, both ankles were open and bleeding. It only got worse as I had to return home, and every step was agony. Fortunately, I had picked some of these up, and immediately applied to each blister. They gave me immediate relief, and I was able to comfortably wear my old shoes without pain. They remained on for 3-4 days, and when they naturally fell off, the skin was almost healed, and just a plain bandage was enough to stop further discomfort or damage.

I will most definitely buy these again!

March 08, 2017

Thank goodness for these! I had worn boots that were too small the day before and had massive blisters then had to go on a huge hike the next day, after I put these on I barely noticed them at all on the hike. Now I use them if I know I'll be trekking around all day

December 07, 2016

I have a confession: I don't just use these in blisters!
    Yes, they're amazing for that, but ANYWHERE there was friction on my foot or toes, I used them.
    The adhesive is strong and they're super flexible, making them perfect for wrapping around toes (rubbed raw in cute shoes), to preventing the top of my food from getting rubbed by 'not yet broken in' heels.
    Seriously, worth it!

December 06, 2016

Polysporin Blister Treatment saved the day on our 6 week backpacking trip across Europe. My shoes were killing me and we had fortunately packed this, just in case! It is a little greasy, so wear socks, put on at night (otherwise you are slipping in your shoes all day). It really works, takes a week or so, but worth the wait.

December 06, 2016

i love this so much, every time i break in new shoes i either forget socks or to put bandaids on my ankles, so i run and pick some of these up and it brings so much relief to the blister

November 30, 2016

Thank God I brought a pack of this stuff on my last trip to Disney. After days of walking around the feet really paid the price and I got heel and ankle blisters. At night I put on this treatment and it helped me get through everyday without my skin shredding and bleeding all over the place.

November 28, 2016

These are amazing I keep them in my purse for emergencies..it helps make the blister not so sore so you can walk without pain and heals it
    ..I'm so happy that I found these and best part is they sell them at dollar store here for only 3 dollars!! I always know when I buy anything polysporin that it will be a great quality product well worth my money And will work... Have not been disappointed by their products yet . deffinitely reccomend these!!!!

October 19, 2016

Not only do I use this to put on blisters after they've formed, but I used them as a preventative measure when I know a particular pair of shoes are going to cause some damage. I love how these protect the skin without being irritating or itchy. They stay in place all day without moving, I only wish they were easier to take off when I am done with them.

September 30, 2016

These are absolutely amazing for blistered feet!!! The blister treatment patches come in various sizes depending on the package you purchase. I bought the ones for heels and they are super! I had to wear heels that weren't broken in and I got a massive blister, I put one of these on and it was so incredibly cushiony, I kept it on even when I took a shower and it still stayed on!! It healed my blisters beautifully and provided protective cushioning during wear. I was able to continue wearing heels with no pain. It's definitely a must buy.