3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

November 20, 2019

Lifesaver

Getting a cold sore is pretty common in our home but it’s still devastating. Having the patch to help conceal it is truly a lifesaver for our confidence.

1.8/5

October 30, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me

I am someone who suffers from cold sores regularly and am constantly trying out different creams/remedies! This isn’t the worst product I’ve ever used however I wasn’t overly impressed with it...I found it didn’t stick down well for long, and once it starts coming away from your skin you just have to take it off and change it.
    I didn’t feel like it was relieving the tenderness and it’s just not something I would personally use again

October 26, 2019

The go to for picture day

I had a cold sore on a day I needed to get some professional photos done. My makeup was not covering the sore as effectively on its on because it was peeling and scanning over. I put the patch on before applying my makeup and it was like both the patch and sore were gone

October 25, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Worth a buy

My daughter is 20 and has a cold sore at moment and gets very conscious of her cold sore. We always have in our house. Plus it does actually hide them cold sores

October 24, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Wow

This is the only med that ive found that actually stops my face swelling up when i get the dreaded tingles of a coldsore would highly recommend this product

October 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not very effective

I have tried these a couple times. They did not stop the cold sore from spreading(even when put on at the first sign) and it didn't reduce healing time. And they did not stick very well.

3.2/5

October 09, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Feels contained

I suffer a lot with coldsores - sometimes due to stress or hormones and sometimes the change in seasons . I like the patches as I think they contain the blister and stops you accidentally touching it and spreading it to other areas - I have had them around my eyes and nose before . Probably about the same healing time as the cream but I feel better with a patch on as they do my get as crusty

2.0/5

October 08, 2019
    Antrim and Newtownabbey, United Kingdom

Not for me

I get quite a few cold sores and often in clusters so I had nothing to lose trying these out. I was so hopeful but they made no difference what so ever.

October 06, 2019

Great product

Awesome product. Did its job hiding the awful blemish on your lips while being able to cover it with lip gloss/stick. It helped heal my cold sore very quickly as well. Loved not having to worry about anyone giving me awful looks about the blemish on my face.

October 06, 2019

Definitely a product to have in your home

I have tried a lot of products for cold sores and this was by far the most successful. It clears it fast while stopping it from getting cracked and painful. Only thing I was disappointed with was that the patch loosens with saliva, so depending where you use it, if part of it is inside of lip it will Lose stick fast.