Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 538 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

May 27, 2017

This one is 50/50.. I like that it is like a sticker so you close of your cold sore to any outside elements. However it does not stick very long as soon as any moisture touches it, it starts to peel off. It is very pricey and I'm not convinced it really spreads up the healing process.

May 27, 2017

Was planning to by this product because I had a coupon for it. Had a hard time to fond it In thé store. Then found it In a travel section. Wasn't too happy with the result. It doesn't stay on for a long time. After a while went and got Abreva. So I will stick with Abreva for a future.

May 25, 2017

i found as soon as i applied the polysporin cold sore patch, the soreness was gone and my cold sore healed faster.my one issue was the patch kept falling off and i would need to apply another one,,went through entire package with one cold sore and they are not cheap.

May 21, 2017

I recently tried this patch to hide a cold sore for a job interview it did the trick but didn't stay on for very long and it didn't seem to shorten healing compared to Abreva. I used the patch during the day and at night continued with the cream it worked well.

May 18, 2017

I Keep this product in my medicine cabinet at all times. When used properly it works amazingly. But be carefull not to pull it off before it is ready to come off very painfull. Let it fall off on it's own.

May 18, 2017

I like this product but if is very pricey for the number of strips you get. I am not % convinced it speeds up the healing process but it sure does make it less noticeable and less painful when accidentally touched

May 15, 2017

I found it very easy to apply on the cold sore but had to avoid drinking or eating as it would come loose. While it was stuck on it covered it nicely. When it came time to take it off, I found it also took part of the healing cold sore with it and opened it up again.

May 09, 2017

I am using this product right now. I bought them after using a similar competitors product. I like that these are larger in size to their competitor, they provide more coverage. They have are reasonably effective at curing the sore and do a great job at stopping the throbbing pain. I like that I can wear lipstick over the patch to help hide the fact that I have a sore. They are expensive but they are worth it.

May 08, 2017

This product was expensive but if only bought when needed it's well worth it!

I've had the patches on for 3 days now and it does a good job of hiding the cold sore. I'm not sure how much it's helping on the healing side of things but it definitely covers.

My only complaint is once it is on for an hour i do find that it begins to shift and move on the lip.

May 07, 2017

I bought these because of the price, and I think I got what I paid for, in theory these are great! however in practicality I found them very difficult to apply, and would make my lip very itchy underneath, also they do not stay on my lip very easily and would always be moving or falling half off.