3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

July 24, 2021

Does the job

This is a product I've repurchased numerous times. It's the only product I use to get rid of cold sores. It helps everytime and doesn't hurt to use at all.

July 16, 2021

They work

I’ve bought these a couple of times now. Everyone who has the unfortunate gift of experiencing cold sores knows how awful they are. These patches make it far less visible and speed up the healing process quite a bit. It’s embarrassing having to deal with cold sores, not to mention the pain they can cause. These make it far more bearable to deal with and quickly get you healed up.

June 29, 2021

Ready available when you need

Polysporin cold sore patch is very easy to use. Available in most drug stores. It's really helpful in winter when I get cold sores. A bit pricy though.

June 03, 2021

You won't regret it!

I'm septicial about using products as I have sensitive skin. When you get many cold sores, you tend to do anything to get rid of them. Thankfully for this product, it's affordable and works excellent. Took only 1 week for the cold sore to disappear, haven't had one in months.
    Like I said in the headline "You won't regret it!"

June 03, 2021

The Best!

I frequently get cold sores when I am stressed and this product not only helps reduce the appearance of them, but it reduces how long I have a cold sore for! Definitely recommend getting these - worth every penny.

June 02, 2021

Works well

Didn't think the patch would work but it works well. Would use again. Dried cold sore up fast. My son tried too & said it was fast healing. I also trust the Polysporin name.

May 25, 2021

Be gone cold sore!

If caught in time these are great. I find they help quickly attack the cold sore and help the healing process. They also help hide the cold sore making me feel less self cautious.

May 25, 2021

Effective but not ideal

I will start by saying that these do work well-about the same as any other cold sore ointment. I personally do not like these as I find it slides all over and will not stay in place. I find it much more convenient to just place the ointment in the spot

May 13, 2021

Works well and helps get rid of cold sores quick!

I absolutely hate it when I get cold sores but these patches are my go to for helping heal the sores quickly and also hide the appearance of them. The patches blend in with the skin well also. I honestly don’t know what I would do without these!!

May 12, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Like magic!!

Every year when the weather changes I get a cold sore, I start to feel a little tingle and I know it’s coming, I grab one of these strips and boom it doesn’t have a chance to appear!! Works like magic for me! Absolutely love it