Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

October 15, 2017

My lips are saved

Absolutely amazing product works just like that says. Kept me from scratching and itching the area so it heal faster covering it makes it not look as unsightly. Highly recommend

October 14, 2017

fast working

this product i took on my last sunny vaction i was very happy when i got a sun blister and i had this with me to help take it away fast and it stayed on i put lipstick over it and i was very pleased

October 09, 2017

Winter is coming

If your like me with the cold weather coming along with that comes the cold sores. These polysporin cold sore healing patches work amazing. Within a couple of days my cold sore starts to disappear.

2.3/5

October 08, 2017

Not sure

I'm not sure if I used this product incorrectly or what but I basically just ended up with a piece of plastic stuck to my cold sore. I tried to cover it up with makeup or anything but in the end it looked worse then just having the sore. It also didn't do much to aid in the healing process.

October 07, 2017

everyone is just being polite

You can definitely notice these patches on your face covering the sore. If people aren't mentioning it that's because they are polite and not pointing out a flaw, as to not embarrass the wear. And as for speeding healing time, again highly doubtful. I have found they haven't shortened healing time at all. They do manage to keep it covered so i will wear them to bed. But being a life saver they are claiming not so much. Sorry guy everyone can see your little round band aid they just aren't pointing it out.

Acceptable

Le point positif de ce produit est qu'il est pratiquement invisible lorsqu'appliqué et rend le feu sauvage moins apparent! Il empêche de contaminer les zones autour. Mon point négatif est qu'il est assez cher et selon moi ne permet pas une guérison plus rapide!

Awesome

I started getting outbreaks when I was pregnant so I couldn't take any medication or use many products. I found these and they not only help with the healing but they hide the sore as well so I didn't feel so uncomfortable. It was also covered so it wouldnt come in contact anything to spread.

Amazing

Covers up the cold sore so I am not picking at it or scratching it. Only downfall is if you don’t get a great seal when you put it on it will peel easier and then it comes off quicker. But that rarely happens after a few practice tries

October 02, 2017

Speeds up the healing process

I have unfortunately gotten cold sores on my nose ever since I was a child. Not only are they incredibly painful they look terrible. I have Thai many different medical creams as well as many over-the-counter creams and I find these patches speed up the healing process tremendously.I will definitely be purchasing in the future.

October 01, 2017

Must have for Cold Sores

I started using these a couple of years ago. They are a great idea and very helpful during sleep. I used to use bandages on my cold sores, so they wouldn't burst or run dismiss my face, or get on my pillow. But who wants to use bandages? I was so happy when I found out that polysporin makes these. I put one on after washing my face, but before I moisturize, as they will not stick to moisturizer. In the morning, peel it off, and it's amazing how much healing has already occurred! The only thing I don't like about these, is the price. But I still buy them, because they are worth it.