3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

December 02, 2020

Best solution for coldsores

It is the best medication for your cold sore. It covers it and at the same time has medicine in the little clear sticker. Great way to hide it and protect your coldsores

November 30, 2020

Great product!

I usually get at least one cold sore a year. I only use these polysporin cold sore strips when I get one. They are easy to use and work wonders! I wouldn’t use anything else when I get a cold sore!

November 30, 2020

Essentiel dans sa trousse d'urgence

Je le conseil vrm c'est vrm efficace surtout en le combinant au abreva normal.. sa permet aussi de pouvoir porter du rouge à lèvres sans contamination.. je vais définitivement en racheter quand j'aurai terminé ma petite boite

November 13, 2020

Yes definetly recommend

I use these everytime I have a break out. I am very insecure when I have them and these change that.
    I find they take the pain and itchiness away and only have to use them for a day or 2 and I change them every 6 to 12 hrs to keep them fresh and increasing the efficiency.

1.5/5

November 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would not recommend this product

As a person who gets cold sores every year. I have tried everything, including this product. It does not work, it pulls at your cold sore when trying to take it off. And you cannot wear lipstick over it like the commercial advertises.

November 12, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best cold sore remedy I’ve tried.

These cold sore patches are a MUST. When I have a breakout, I ALWAYS use these. They stay in place and keeps away the itch and scabbing. No fuss. Just place a patch on and go about your day. The cold sores are just about gone after a few days!

November 10, 2020

Cold Sore BEGONE!

I get a 2-3 cold sores a year, and they're almost always triggered by stress. I've tried Abreva and other cold sore medications in the past, and they just don't work for me, BUT THESE BABIES... they work. They go on relatively easily (but it does take some fancy finger work and practice), they're lightweight and flexible, and they magically hide the glaring bump on my lip. As in, people don't even notice that I have a cold sore. It hides it that well. Where were these when I was a kid?! It speeds up healing because it stays in place and keeps the area protected, I can't say enough about what a godsend these have been.

2.2/5

November 07, 2020

Disappointed

I tried these on two different occasions and both times didn’t see any positive results. They don’t hold into place very well and makes the cold sore gross and soggy. YUCK

November 03, 2020

This is the only effective cold sore remedy I use !

seriously the best product to get rid of cold sores the fastest ! The only patch I find that actually stays where needed and gets rid of the sores in a timely matter.

November 03, 2020

Great product

Personally I have never used this product, but I have bought it for a couple of family members and they absolutely love it. Every time I see it in stores I always grab a couple boxes