Pond's Dry Skin Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Hydrate your skin deeply for a smooth, soft and radiant skin while reducing the dullness and dryness. This classic Pond’s formula comes in a rich cream that is specially created to be easily absorbed by your skin. Dermatologically tested, this cream is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is suitable even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

May 19, 2017

This is an amazing skin cream ! I only need a few tiny dabs and my whole face and neck area is fully Moisturized. It does take a few seconds for my face to fully absorbed the product and it did leave my face feeling a little greasy would recommend for more of a night cream so your skin has lots of time to absorb.

May 19, 2017

I have been using this for over 10 years and I love it. It keeps my fave moisturized. If I don't wear it I can definitely tell a difference. I love how gentle it feels on your skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin

May 15, 2017

I've been buying this for several years now, it's thick and creamy, and really helps my skin when it gets dry and flaky. The scent reminds me of baby powder but spicier, it's very fresh. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't absorb quickly, and sort of lays on top of the skin for awhile. Other than that I like it enough to continue buying it time and again.

May 09, 2017

I got this in bulk and it was so worth it. I use it in winter months when I feel especially dry and dull. I have recommended this product already. Definitely worth it.

April 20, 2017

I bought this from Sobey's and tried it on my face at night .................................it was way too greasy and i broke out all over my face

April 20, 2017

I have never had a problem with my skin, i clean and take care of it daily. It gets dry when i get out of shower or cold days but i use PONDS face cream every single day since highschool. Had only had 4 pimples In My Life! Blessed with good skin. I love the way it makes my skin feel, soft, moisturized, smooth, radiant, healthy, nourished, bright skin. Too much may make feel greasy but just enough (some on chin. Cheeks. Forehead. Nose. Then rub in) and the jar lasts years. I love it!! Great price. Great stuff. Swear by it. Does wonders for my skin

April 13, 2017

Very soft and cooling moisturizer. I use this as an in between with my Vichy lotions.
    Great starter moisturizer too! I would recommend this to anone from the ages of 12 to 50!

April 06, 2017

I absolutely love this cream! I use it twice a day and a little goes a long long way!
    I bought my current jar, about 3 months ago and I be barely made a dent in it yet, and I use it as I said ... daily! It's very hydrating. Also, with this product, I don't need a primer before makeup!

February 25, 2017

Easy to apply, very light and smooth consistancy, pleasant fragrance. Good vale for the price easy to open jar, pleasing look of container and fits well on standard bathroom shelving. Purchased from local pharmacy.

February 12, 2017

This Pond's Dry Skin cream is great at hydrating my dry skin, especially in the winter. It is very affordable, and easily found in most grocery/department stores. I apply a good amount of this to my face at night, and wake up in the morning with very soft, hydrated skin. I have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so!