Pot of Gold Excellence  Fine chocolates and truffles

Pot of Gold Excellence Fine chocolates and truffles Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #285 out of 654 in Coffee

January 13, 2017

Got a box for Christmas, and just when I thought the fun was over, I discover d the second layer. These are good quality chocolates, not waxy tasting, and a lot of bariety.

2.8/5

January 06, 2017

My lovely neighbours brought these over for Christmas. Though I am very appreciative I just don't like the chocolate. The quality is poor, and I don't like the fillings. I rather have Ferraro Roche or a box of Cadbury. I just don't find them very good.

January 08, 2016

Great to give for the holidays. Variety of flavours to choose from. Delicious!

2.8/5

December 30, 2015

Pot of gold chocolates are not the best out there, but they are pretty good. Like I said, not my first choice, but I will have one or 2.

December 29, 2015

I got a box of these for Christmas and they are so amazing, so many varieties of chocolates from nut to creams and every chocolate taste so good, exceptional product

December 28, 2015

This is a nice, inexpensive box of chocolates. The only downside is there isn't a whole lot of variety of flavors, compared to other boxes