2.9/5
#285 in Pet Products

1.5/5

December 04, 2017

Not impressed

I usually buy Tidy cat litter because it clumps so well and masks all spells perfectly... but it started to get pricey so I tried the PC brand kitty litter in hopes I would save some money. It didnt clump half as well as the other brands... and after a day or 2 i had to throw the whole pan of litter out because it would stick to the bottom... You really arent saving any money if you have to change your whole thing of litter every 2 days...

June 10, 2016

This is a great kitty litter. Low dust and the cat doesn't track the litter dust around the house. It also clumps which is nice because its easier to pick up. I am super satisfied about this cat litter and will continue to buy it for my cat.

March 15, 2015

Not a bad cat litter for a no name brand. But I think I would only buy this once in a while.

January 09, 2015

this is just as good as any brand name litter and is cheaper and works great and is effective with multiple cats.

November 23, 2014

Presidents Choice products are totally great. I have 2 cats which go through a lot of litter. This brand worked okay and made it through the week. I would definitely buy it again.

0.5/5

October 10, 2014

i bought this on sale............never will I buy it again....it clumped effectively, but then stuck to the plastic litter boxes like glue............I had to use a large knife to pry it loose.