Presidents choice honey mustard Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #238 out of 252 in Condiment

November 30, 2016

This is one of my favourite mustards. Love it on sandwiches, burgers & sausage. It has a great consistency & I prefer it over the "more famous" brand. I initially purchased it because I liked the ingredients listed better than the other brands.

December 04, 2015

I'm always wanting to try new things and I love this mustard,it is awesome with pepperoni,it has a little kick to it and the sweetness really good, especially if you don't like the original mustard

2.0/5

June 04, 2015

It's very rare that I don't like a PC product but this is one time where one of there products did not impress me. The sweet honey is not in this product at all. It is a grainy Dijon type of mustard. I was disappointed by this but also I found the grainy taste unappealing. We ended up giving to a friend and will not be purchasing again. I'll stick to Billy Bee Honey Mustard which is the best tasting honey mustard in my opinion.

March 31, 2015

Ok, so basically I'm on the fence about this mustard. Yes, an argument with myself about mustard. I wanted a sweet mustard to go on sandwiches and for dipping. I bought this PC honey mustard. It was not sweet, more spicy. I was shocked! This mustard tasted like Dijon. So, if this was mustard I was looking for is say I'd recommend it and it was tasty. However, that wasn't what I was looking for. So for honey mustard I don't recommend this. :(