President's Choice West Coast Dark Roast Gourmet Coffee Reviews
#30 in Coffee

February 11, 2019

Good value when on sale

I have been using this coffee for several years now and find it to be the best dark roast coffee for the cost. I like a good strong cup of black coffee. I try to buy this when it is on sale because it usually is.

July 17, 2018

Great Tasting Coffee

I usually drink Maxwell House or Folgers but I decided to buy this when the other brands weren't on sale. I found that it is just as good as the name brand coffee and has a full rich taste. Very economical as well!

February 21, 2018

Worth it!

This is my coffee for my family . It has great taste and the quality is amazing. My go to coffee and will buy over and over. Warmth and quality in a cup.

December 06, 2017

Great Price - Lovely Taste

If you like a dark, full bodied roast, I highly recommend this product. I buy it both in the grounds form (which I use when we have company), as well as the Keurig Cups for daily use. Low price, high quality.

August 19, 2017

Great dark roast for the price!

I love this coffee and the only thing that stops me from buying it every time is my stomach. I have an allergy to a specific bean. But I sooo love dark rich coffee and this has it for the price. If you are a serious coffee drinker without being a serious spender...this is for you!

August 10, 2017

My go to coffee

I really enjoy this one as do the other coffee drinkers in my house. It is smooth and rich and the price is fabulous...sometimes is even on sale! One of the best!

May 24, 2017

Excellent dark roast coffee! By far, my favorite. Rich, full flavored coffee. I enjoy trying new coffees from different places, or companies, and I always seem to come back to this one. It is my household staple now.

May 01, 2017

By far, one of the best tasting budget coffees I've purchased. I often get compliments when I serve this coffee to others. When I tell them it's PC, they can't believe it. Many think I spent a fortune haha. It's great for $7.99

April 29, 2017

I have been buying this coffee for years but had to stop as the new one is no longer due to have cocoa so sadly I have to find another company that sells the dark roast fine grind without cocoa, very disappointed, I asked the manager about it and he told me it was the same as the gold can replaced it., I will remain a member of PC as to me there is no other food and love the deals. The can I was buying is black and has West Coast Dark Roast Gourmet Fine Grind. Recommend and rating is for the New one that replaced the old one.
    Eugene

April 11, 2017

I always have a few cans of this coffee. I'm a coffee fanatic and I usually buy whole beans to grind myself. Someone introduced this coffee into my life and now I just love it. It's a full flavoured dark roast without the burnt flavour. It makes a very good cup, every single time. I drink my coffee black and I never have that bitter after taste with President's Choice that I sometimes taste in store bought coffee. I'm very impressed with the quality. And my absolute favourite part is that it goes on sale so often! I love saving money (so I can spend it on more coffee)! If you're looking for a dark roast or just something new, I really suggest giving this brand a shot. It impresses me every time.