President's Choice West Coast Dark Roast Gourmet Coffee

President's Choice West Coast Dark Roast Gourmet Coffee Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 589 in Coffee

April 11, 2017

I always have a few cans of this coffee. I'm a coffee fanatic and I usually buy whole beans to grind myself. Someone introduced this coffee into my life and now I just love it. It's a full flavoured dark roast without the burnt flavour. It makes a very good cup, every single time. I drink my coffee black and I never have that bitter after taste with President's Choice that I sometimes taste in store bought coffee. I'm very impressed with the quality. And my absolute favourite part is that it goes on sale so often! I love saving money (so I can spend it on more coffee)! If you're looking for a dark roast or just something new, I really suggest giving this brand a shot. It impresses me every time.

April 01, 2017

Mon copain ma fait goûté ce café et maintenant nous l'achetons souvent. J'aime le fait qu'on peut l'acheter moulu ou en grains. Le gout est délicieux sans être trop prononcé. Je recommande.

March 14, 2017

My ex boyfriend introduced me to this coffee . I'm so glad he did because it's the best coffee out there . I grab it when it's on sale at shoppers drug mart . It has a nice strong flavour . I highly recommend !

February 08, 2017

Whether you are buying this coffee in the can, or in individual pods, you are in for a great deal! It's a great quality coffee that tastes delicious no matter how you take your coffee and is a great value. If you like dark roast coffees I highly recommend this one - especially if you can catch it on sale at your local store!

December 04, 2016

was skeptical about buying this coffee as i usually buy starbucks but found this to be a nice full flavoured coffee with no bitter after taste - 2 thumbs up presidents choice

December 03, 2016

This is the only coffee that we drink around our house. The taste is great, it's bold and smooth. When this stuff goes on sale I always make sure to buy as much as I can.

December 02, 2016

This is a really great coffee that is bold and smooth at the same time. Tastes like it comes out of some gourmet coffee shop and my guests have asked me what kind of coffee I buy because they loved it too. P.C really knows how to capture that gourmet coffee taste and quality. I look forward to waking up when I know I have a can of this kicking around. Always makes the perfect cup!

December 02, 2016

When Superstore has there President's choice dark roast on sale I STOCK UP so I have enough until the next sale, dare I say this coffee is a close comparison to Timmy's!!

September 05, 2016

I decided to buy PC West Coast Dark Roast on a recent camping trip since we ran out and this one was available at a local store. We really enjoyed it. I like to blend it with others at home to give it a well-rounded, robust and creamy flavour =O)

August 26, 2016

I love the president's choice brand of coffee. I have tried a few different blends. I did find the dark roast quite strong, it still had great flavor. I do prefer The great Canadian blend but enjoyed trying this product as well.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer