3.1/5
Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer Reviews

This feather-light moisturizing serum absorbs instantly, delivering deep hydration to dry, tired skin. It's formulated with concentrated botanical extracts and powerful antioxidants for a moisturizing experience that's as healthy as it is refreshing. Best of all, the mineral-rich formula was created specifically for the acne-prone complexion, so it won't clog pores or leave skin feeling greasy. Wear alone or with makeup, simply apply after Repairing Lotion.

1.7/5

January 12, 2018

so greasy

I was not a huge fan of this product. It has a really nice gel like texture to it, and it felt nice going on but within the hour, my face was soooo shiny looked like it was wet. Made it so greasy!

2.3/5

October 09, 2017

Decent product, terrible portions.

This product is absolutely not worth your money!

The proactiv team will suggest using this for dry skin, essentially to reverse the extreme drying effects from the other products. They will also sell it to you for $40 in a tiny bottle, but reasurre you that you will only need a pea sized portion for your whole face.

Quite literally, my face is pretty dry and I used the whole bottle in three uses. It does not spread at all and it takes a decently thick layer to make the skin feel nourished.

Obviously, I did not have the money to spend $40 on a tiny bottle of gel every three days. Once I stopped using it, the drying effects of the proactive became too much and my skin got even worse, leaving me with weeks of pain when taking off and putting on makeup, washing my face and even moving it. It became red and started to peel, and that is where I quit proactive completely and turned back to my natural cleanser.

Essentially, if you are a person with dry skin, then this mousterizzer is the only way to get around the drying effects of the other acne treating products. So, unless you have this kind of money, I would suggest not using proactive products at all and finding a different line for dry skin.

However, if you have oily skin, then proactiv may work nicely for you. However, you will not need this product. Do not waste your money on this if you have oily or combination skin.

February 01, 2015

It works well but not as long it should be.... I would recommend it but not for a long term use... it smells good but if you have sensitive skin sometime the perfume is too strong

August 28, 2014

I put it on before I go to bed and it works wonders !!!

2.8/5

May 12, 2014

It works in a few hours but i found burned my skin at the application of it and i has excruciating pain

February 17, 2014

This is my favorite part of the Proactiv regimen! The green tea moisturizer leaves my skin soft and well hydrated without a greasy residue! I use it as my night time cream as well as my go-to daytime cream!

Updated On: February 17, 2014

t is pretty pricey at first, but a little goes a long way!

1.5/5

May 06, 2012

There are way better, and cheaper, moisturizers out there. This is nothing special. I don't like any of the Pro Active products and I took them all back!

January 04, 2012

Loved it , I hated the rest of the proactive set but this part was great (:

December 12, 2010

I revived the Pro Active Green Tea Moisturizer in the Holiday Beauty Box that The Shopping Chanel had a while ago, and am so in love with it!

I don't really have acne issues, so I had never used any of the products in the ProActiv line, but since I had the moisturizer I was going to give it a try. I am so pleased that I did! I have combination/ dry skin, so I find that a lot of moisturizers are either not strong enough for my dry areas and perfect everywhere else or are great for my dry areas and too strong for everywhere else and end up leaving me oily. This moisturizer is the perfect combination for my skin!

I use this after cleansing and it feels great. It makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't leave me oily or dry. The only thing that would make this moisturizer absolutely perfect would be if it had SPF. I love this product and will for sure be purchasing again when my current tube runs out.