Pure Anada Mascara

Pure Anada Mascara Reviews

Ranked #516 out of 913 in Mascara

April 03, 2017

I was using the 100% pure for my daily basis, not to damage too much my lashes. But, it's a big price point, after two, I decided try something else. And I found this, vs the 100% Pure, a very good price pointe.
    You just need to learn how to use it. The less you brush your lashes at once the better, and it will hold the curl this way. My lashes are super flat! I use Shu Uemura eyelash curler, then I applies one coat in zig zag and just aligning my eyelashes, I wait for them to be dry, and then apply a second coat. I find a very good volume and curl after this, obviously is not something I would wear for a big event or something like that. But I really love this one, since it's like a treatment for my eyelashes meanwhile they look very nice! I only use the black and is very dark too. Surprisingly for an organic mascara.
    I already used two tubs, and for sureI will repurchase.

February 28, 2017

I have tried this mascara a few times now. The first tube I had was great, I loved how my eyelashes looked, but then I contracted pink eye and had to throw the tube out. I have since bought 3 other tubes and none of them have come close to how I remember the first one working, and every time I use it, I get pink, itchy eyes (I suspect an allergy, which is no fault of the mascara). It would be great if you are looking for a very natural look as I could hardly tell I had used it, despite putting 2 coats on. I really want to like this product because it is locally made (in my own town!) and a more natural option than drugstore mascaras.

November 28, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this mascara and am so happy to have found it! It goes on smoothly, has buildable length/volume, doesn't clump or irritate my eyes. One bottle lasted me about 3 months and I use it every day!! I purchase it from well.ca along with other Pure Anada products which are equally as amazing! You won't regret this purchase!

August 04, 2014

Top of the line in a natural mascara. I love the black. Goes on smoothly and not clumpy. I love the container.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic